• 12 egg yolks
    • 1 lb. confectioner's sugar
    • 2 c. dark rum, brandy, bourbon, or rye
    • 2 to 4 cups of liquor
    • 2 quarts whipping cream
    • 1 cup peach brandy, if desired
    • 8 to 12 egg whites
    Step One Preparation
    Beat separately until light in color. 12 egg yolks Beat in gradually. 1 lb. confectioner's sugar Add very slowly, beating constantly. 2 c. dark rum, brandy, bourbon, or rye. Let mixture stand covered for 1 hour to dispel the "eggy" taste.

Step Two Preparation
    Add, beating constantly, 2 to 4 cups of liquor 2 quarts whipping cream 1 cup peach brandy, if desired Refrigerate covered for 3 hours. Beat until stiff but not dry 8 to 12 egg whites Fold egg whites lightly into the other ingredients. Serve sprinkled with fresh nutmeg and cinnamon to taste.
    Happy Holidays!
  • expatbrit
    expatbrit

Oooh! Ooooh! Add me to the list Friday! (o weasel who tries to weasel out of all the insults he lambasts others with by claiming that he is just stating facts.)

Expatbrit

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Ahhh, Valis shows up, but not to express disapproval of the obvious lie told by Outlaw. That means that Valis is a LOVER of lies as well. We'll just have to add your name to the list too, Valis. Thanks for making it so plain that you love the *lie*.

I really wish Simon would kick you to the curb...

Oh, I'm sure you do. But, really now, I'm not the one that has spread an obvious lie about another poster on this forum am I. Perhaps Outlaw will also invite you into his lonely world up there in Canada, Valis.

List of those who defend obvious liars

#1 COMF

#2 Francois

#3 Animal

#4 Valis

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Keep 'em coming, boys and girls, as I may want to make this yet another touchstone for alerting lurkers of the true character of those who post on this forum and who attack the WTS ... that such ones are not really those who hate the *lie* but defend an obvious liar instead.

List of those who defend obvious liars

#1 COMF

#2 Francois

#3 Animal

#4 Valis

#5 xenawarrior

#6 maximumflash

#7 expatbrit

• maximumflash
    maximumflash
    Keep 'em coming, boys and girls, as I may want to make this yet another touchstone for alerting lurkers of the true character of those who post on this forum and who attack the WTS ... that such ones are not really those who hate the *lie* but defend an obvious liar instead.

Cool!!!! I made a list!!! All I had to do all this time was offer some Eggnog!!! Gosh and I thought it was so much more complicated than that!!!

On the next post, I will have some Christmas cookies!!!

DILLIGAF about your list Yardirf?

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Thank you thank you Friday (o weasel who lies like a weasel claiming to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses, while failing to fulfill the requirements set by the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses to be a Jehovah's Witness).

Expatbrit

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Here is those cookies I promised you:

Christmas Cheer Cookies

Makes about 72

1 cup butter, softened
    1 1/2 cup brown sugar
    3 eggs
    3 cup unsifted flour
    1 teaspoon baking soda
    1 pound dates, chopped
    1 pound walnuts, chopped
    1/2 pound golden raisins
    1/2 cup whiskey
    1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and cut in halves

Preheat oven to 350 F. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs. Beat until ingredients are combined. Mix flour and soda. Stir in dates, walnuts, raisins and whiskey. Batter will be stiff. Drop from teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. Top each with cherry halves. Bake 10-12 minutes. Store in airtight container.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    Cool!!!! I made a list!!! All I had to do all this time was offer some Eggnog!!! Gosh and I thought it was so much more complicated than that!!! -- maximumflash.

You made the list because you entered this thread being faced with the opportunity to express your disgust, if you had any, at a lie being spread about another poster. Because you treated what is an obvious lie so lightly, you then deserve to be dubbed a lover of the *lie*. Only another liar would argue differently!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Cool- are we having an Eggnog and Christmas Cookie party at Outlaw's? I make a kick ass guacamole - I'll bring that.

Looks like I'd be in good company there!!!

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit