Note to SilentLambs

by Amazing 33 Replies latest jw friends

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

When I first got involved with silent lambs or was looking to be involved with them several comments made by BB disturbed me. When I investigated his web site and read things that he had posted there I again became troubled. Then things started being posted by BB on this board. I saw and knew that ex jws were going to be biased about most things that oposed or threatened to expose dirt on the WT. I took several of my "worldly" friends who know nothing about jw's nor have ever sat foot inside a KH. Without saying a word to bias them I lead them to the silent lambs web site. They read the letters posted there. I brought them to this forum. They read his comments (BB's) posted here.

Thier reposponse across the board? This guy has lost his mind. Who is this idiot. Why would you think about getting involved with such a person. None- zero were supportive of silent lambs after having read his postings and his own comments describing things he had done (in his own words). It is hard for most ex-jws to not want to be supportive of such a movement- it is personal to us. I felt much better with my judgements after having non-involved- non-biased people give me thier opinions after investigating the movement themselves.

• teejay
    teejay

Rev,

I'd do the ((())) thingy, but I don't want to give the wrong impression. Teejay don't swing that-a-way. I like girlies, if you catch my drift. I feelya, though, Bruh. I'm feeling ya big time.

Thing is, if you wanna know my opinion -- and this is only from a great distance --, you're a real sheep among wolves. You have a good heart -- it comes through -- but you're dealing with people that have an agenda different from yours. That is my opinion, anyway, two hills away, peering through binoculars.

I'm glad that kelsey007 has posted to this thread. I wondered where he's been. (Must be living a "real" life. He's got HIS nerve!) I don't know who kelsey007 is -- don't know 'em personally -- but a while back I remember reading a thread or two where K-007 related a couple of personal experiences they had with Bill that sort of unnerved me. I'm 45 years old and long time ago stopped believing everything I read, but Kelsey's words had the definite ring of truth.

I don't post here that much, but I HAVE been following your travails at silentlambs.com and just wanted to put in my two. For what it's worth.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Thanks teejay! Yes I have been neglecting the boards for a bit and actually doing things in the real world- sorry-

But really I appreciate your placing any value on my words- to hear someone state that your words have a "ring of truth" to them is real flattering. But you might want to be careful- dont know how healthy a thing it is to openly agree with the likes of me around here- LOL

Have a great holiday EVERYONE!

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I have read somewhere (a Magazine I think) and it said that whenever someone creates and posts original content on the Internet, the person who created and posted the original content on the Internet automatically owns the Copyright -- Whether or not that person includes a Copyright notice.

Is this correct?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit