Geoffrey Jackson Royal Commission update

by umbertoecho 232 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Island Man
    Island Man
    The hearing resumes 11 hours and 3 minutes from now.
  • thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    Can anyone please provide me with emails for Angus and others a like? I have an email ready and really want to send them.
  • steve2
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I had an interesting discussion with a JW old-timer sister today who is somewhat aware of the RC hearings into Jehovah's Witnesses and child molestation. She was surprised to hear that Geoffrey Jackson will be testifying live today.

Her response to me....."Isn't Geoffrey Jackson the GB member who married a JW sister half his age....and this hearing is all about child molestation problems within our organization....Huh!"

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

m

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

In case no one has mentioned this yet, the broadcast time has been moved out an hour to 11:00 AM local time (Friday, Sydney, Australia). Thats 1:00 AM UTC (Friday) and 9:00 PM EDT (Thursday).

I'm sure that many of our friends will be capturing the hearing and posting to YouTube before the chickens wake up the next morning.

JV

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Thanks JV.

I think we'll watch the Katie Kitten videos as a "pre-show". . . . . . .

• ozbrad
    ozbrad
    60 minutes till livestream.
  • mulder_scully
  • Freesoul
    Freesoul

And the count down begins.

My family are at a regional convention at Melton Victoria today, It is a wonder that the WTS haven't thought about live streaming to all the assembly site, "what a fine witness it would be for Jehovah".

Agrrh, They won't even tell their sheeple what is happening today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit