Geoffrey Jackson Royal Commission update

by umbertoecho 232 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Hello people. The RC will still go ahead with it's live stream on Friday 14th August. However, it seem that it will be a video link. I wonder why this is being done this way. Either he is sitting right next to his father as he is just about to die, or he is not in Australia, or this is the only way that he is willing, at this stage to give testimony. I am a bit disappointed as there is only so much a person can achieve when the "other" significant one is not actually present. It feels like they are trying to protect him. Damn it!!!!

Jehovah's Witness Geoffrey Jackson will give evidence on Friday 14 August via video linkbit.ly/1Kd5GdV
    14 hours ago
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door
    It is an option that the Commission allows. The police officer and former JW Monty Baker did the same thing.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    If I recall, Video link witnesses do not appear on the screen during the live stream.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Hi Umberto,

Thanks for the update. What's your intel on this?

I didn't see anything on the RC webpage that indicated Jackson would not be personally present.

Thanks,

Oubliette

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    I think we should send emails to the Commission asking them to put a camera on the llive video feed so we can see Jackson squirming.
  • flipper
    flipper

Jehovah will lovingly provide a power outage, or at least a bad video connection.

Mrs. F

• the girl next door
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    Yep... totally trying to avoid having his faced plastered all over the media. We definitely need to write to the RC and tell them about this.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

Why weren't all the elders and Branch officials allowed the same get-out-of-jail card?

I smell a pungent rodent.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Rumor has it that G. Jackson is also in Australia to connect up (literally and/or figuratively) with his new fiance. So maybe he wants to marry her and bring her back to NY with him? Maybe he wants his father to be around when they tie the knot?

I think there is a lot more to this story than meets the public eye...

JV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit