small world, reunited by this forum!!!! yipee!!

by ApagaLaLuz 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hola Matt hunny..... Guess what, I'm using the computer at my mum's house to post to the Apostate site. Haha aint that a kick in the head? Where ya been man? Probably out enjoying your new life and getting laid alot :)

*muah*

by the way, did you know that since Simon is in the UK you can't say Wanker on here? hahaha

remember the picture of me standing next to my favorite word?

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

p.s. Tony Robbins is an American motivational speaker. You're suppose write down your goals for the year and check them off as you accomplish them.

'My Best Friend's Wedding?' The Julia Roberts movie. For some odd reason I just don't see that happening. What do you think?

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Getting laid a lot - young lady ?! I am in a very serious relationship ! I did all the getting laid bit when I was still a witness and just after I left.

Nice kick in the face, I would love to see what their reaction would be if someone comes over your house to sort their pc out and finds it on the hard drive.

I got your e mail at work the other day, will reply I promise. May even give you a call tommorow if you are around.

MUAH to you too ! Love ya sis X

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

BTW Chevy

Who was engaged to who ?

Your not telling me DS called it off with A because she wasnt spiritual - I cant see that, we know he is Gay and he was just after a greencard from her. I reckon she dumped him and he was trying to save face! or she refused to stay in america and said she would move to England ha ha, what a kick up the crotch for him !

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

BTW Chevy

Who was engaged to who ?

Your not telling me DS called it off with A because she wasnt spiritual - I cant see that, we know he is Gay and he was just after a greencard from her. I reckon she dumped him and he was trying to save face! or she refused to stay in america and said she would move to England ha ha, what a kick up the crotch for him !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit