small world, reunited by this forum!!!! yipee!!

by ApagaLaLuz 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

(((Chevy)))

(((Matt)))

Small world eh?

Ignored One. <- remaining anonymous.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Thank you soooooo much ignored. Thanks for your hugs too from the small world. I love me some hugs. You rock!

*muah*

Chevy of the 'respects anonymity' class

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

This is so cool, thanks everyone for the messages, I am so glad to have her back - Ok didnt know about the two visits Miss Chevy but as far as I am concerned the more the better, the guest bedroom is more than ready for you !

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Luv ya honey.... hope to see you in June. You guys are my Tony Robbins plan for the year.

*muah* *muah*

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Tony Robbins plan ?

My best friends wedding ? mmmmm what d'ya think Chevy ?

wheres this list for ex jw's then ?

• Solace
    Solace

That is so neat!

I hope people continue to open their minds and find Simons site, I would love to hook up with any old friends from the kingdumb hall.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

What a wonderful thread!!!! I am so happy for the both of you to have found each other again. It is wonderful to have true friends. Welcome Matt!!!!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Oh and welcome to the real world!!!! hahhaah

Leslie

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Cheers Leslie and Heaven,

Thanks for the welcome to the real world - damnit feels good, out of my whole life past 8 months have been the happeist I have ever lived. I feel so free now and despite losing a sister to those W*****s I have gained one back in Chevy.

The people on this site are great and love to you all !

Welcome to the real world all of you too !!!!!

Matt

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

This is such an awesome thread! I love hearing about reunions. I knew Joy2bFree and Jst2Laws back when I was a little kid. It's so strange to see them again on THIS side of the world. Like them, I keep praying that some day I end up meeting with some others I know. Even if they were ones that shunned me, I would welcome them with open arms!

Andi

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Aw Andi,

That is so nice, thank you. It has taken me about a year of being out and a couple of months of being on this that I have managed to find some of my old friends, what a wonderful site this is. And as the witnesses would say "Let us thank Jehovah, that we have such a wonderful provision such as the internet" or maybe they wouldnt say that.

No wonder the net is shunned by them, it is a gateway to the REAL world !

Peace be with ya daarlin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit