We are not thinking folks. What is the best way to get JW's to check out the events in Australia.

by James Mixon 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

If you're in the US, bringing up the ARC news items would just send up red flags that you're looking at apostate info online. There is nothing about this in the US media. If someone was shooting kangaroos or koalas, then maybe it would be headlines (just like the lion killed by a US hunter in Kenya).

Hopefully it's making bigger headlines in Australia (of course) and the UK/Europe and elsewhere.

It just is not news here.

Doc

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Post it's all over face book about the jws giving a witness at the RC, then post links to the actual video's. If any body says anything say you only watched part of it.
  • the girl next door
  • zound
    zound

Now would be the perfect time for mass / worldwide protests to draw the world's attention to the case and give mr Geoffory Jackson a very wide audience when he's in the hotseat on Friday.

A great recent example was the worldwide protests surrounding the closure of rural Aboriginal settlements recently in Australia. Directly after that every word from the Australian Government on the subject was given the front page treatment.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Pass the word, your GB member will give a fine witness this Friday

if he shows up...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I'm pretty sure the videos of the RC fall under the "don't share with the friends" category. Heh-heh....😈

DD

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Try this:

Say to any JW you meet, whether they're family or on the trolley work..

'Have you heard that one of the Governing Body is in court on Friday??

Who? Can't recall. I don't know all their names, do I?..

Seriously, just Google "Australian royal commission Jehovah's witnesses" if you don't believe me..'

Now look at the results they'll find...

Search results

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    defender: yes mention GB and their ears perk up.
  • defender of truth
    defender of truth

Just to explain..

The words "Australian royal commission Jehovah's witnesses" won't even sound like it's about child abuse or scandals, and it's clearly not going to be anything apostate.. Because it isn't.

So it should gettheir interest, especially with the 'governing body' phrase to introduce the topic.

Plus you should be able to truthfully say you can't remember all their names, just leave the focus on the words 'Australian and royal commission .. And walk away from them.

If you mention his name , they might just search for that and it will limit the search results.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Good idea wish you the most success in getting the word out there to these people. I on the other hand am very blunt but every one does it their own way and that's the main thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit