We are not thinking folks. What is the best way to get JW's to check out the events in Australia.

by James Mixon 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Tell our JW family members, door knockers, and stand sitters that you were very impressed

by the Branch overseer and other Elders in Australia, they gave a fine witness.

So what will happen, they will tell their friends the brothers in Australia gave a fine

witness. Their friends will ask, what is happening in Australia? Bingo! we got them...

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    Yep. Good perspective..
  • cofty
    cofty
    Tell them a Royal Commission has exposed them for covering over 1000 cases of child abuse and endangering children. Much simpler.
  • Petraglyph
    Petraglyph
    I can see that could work.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Brilliant! Use their own greediness for a juicy experience against them.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

cofty: when you mention something negative to JW's you know what

happen. The first thing out of their mouth, it's a lie. We need the RF to

view the RC. But when you tell them, Wow they did a great job down under.

They don't get a lot of great news from the wordily. LOL

After 27 years I'm still trying to get my family to wake up. If they think something

came from me about the borg they will not consider it. So I told my sister, who

have never been a JW to tell my JW Elder brother how she was Impressed by

the elders there.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I for one am sick of feeling muzzled by these self-righteous twats.

If they drop in on me unnanounced again, they will hear the truth about their precious organization.

• barry
    barry
    The JWs were out in full force in my street on sunday and I have never seen so many of them here before all at once. About 6 cars all full. I got the impression because of the RC they now move in large numbers to give each other support
  • Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes
    Great idea. Mention the fine witness that the elders gave at the RC and JW's will look at the information. They may be a little surprised at the results and may keep watching until they see the "fine witness."
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

If you meet someone that have seen it and they agree with you(a fine w) just shake the dust from

your shoes and move on, but those that are not aware of what is going on, yes tell them

you need to check it out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit