Hello!

by BeautifulMind 30 Replies latest jw friends

• BeautifulMind
    BeautifulMind

Thanks everyone. I definitely feel welcome and thanks for all of the advice!

Giordano, blood cards are gone! I'm so thankful we never had to put them to use while we were in.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Closer to Fine - "I'm glad to see that Im not alone or crazy!"

None of us are really alone.

Crazy, though...

• Brighid
    Brighid
    Welcome to the great big, beautiful world. You're gonna love discovering everything and everyone (including yourSelf) in it.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Hi BM! Seeing new Anti-Org folks joining in on the discussions is always very encouraging! I wish you all the best with your future prospects as free thinking individuals.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I stayed away from apostasites while figuring stuff out too. Researched a little about an issue I was going through, was shocked by all the acerbic wit and just did theological research till I knew what I believed. Then came back after some years to see what changes there were in the org, (were they still disfellowshipping, and how were they handling 2015 and over a hundred years since the end of the world, lol). I love this place now. I'm so happy you and your hubby are both awake! That's just huge. Such a nice thing to come here and see your post today. Wishing you a smooth journey.
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Welcome BeautifulMind. So glad your kids will be free of thîs cult. Well done!
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

BeautifulMind

Welcome to your new freedom. Be glad you got your children out when they are little. Go out and enjoy you life!! Great news! Keep us posted on your progress.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Welcome BeautifulMind. It seems that you found out TTATT just in time to start a new life.

• The Searcher
  • millie210
    millie210

Hi Beautiful Mind and welcome!

Glad to see you found your way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit