The Most Caring Poster.

by orangefatcat 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I didn't mention names, cause I knew if I did, I'd forget some. But I do want to say this, I found a lot of caring and sweet persons here. I have laughed with so many of you, I have been laughing out loud while in chat so many times I lost track of it. And I have found a lot of support, for my every day troubles, and also for some major things in my life, like when my grandma was sick and died. So many people gave me advise when I had those headaches [much better now btw] and so many asked how I was doing.

Really, I have found nothing but caring people here, and you all are marvellous and beautiful. I am happy to have "met" you all.

Kisses.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I don't post to often and have only gotten to know a few people here but my list thus far would consist of the following people ( I hope I don't forget anyone):

Eyegirl, Joannadandy, Xenawarrior, Lyineyes, Wild Turkey, Mac, Searcher, Robdar, Viv, Animal, Preston, Mr. Moe & Random Task (I can't forget him) I want to thank them for all the support they have given me, they are truly wonderful people.

Edited by - Scarlet on 16 December 2002 3:2:6

• meadow77
    meadow77

I'm gonna vote for VIV!!!!!!!

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

This is lame.

• Simon
    Simon

It's more positive than back-biting and nice that people who are quietly caring and helpful get some recognition.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

there's someone who hasn't been mentioned yet who i think a big shout out should go to...

Avishai!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit