The Most Caring Poster.

by orangefatcat 85 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Several times we have voiced our feelings as to who is the smartest poster. But how about the most caring and understanding poster. Who shows true empathy for others and their problems. Lets see how many names we can come up with.

Orangefatcat feels that Joy2bfree is one of these person who really cares for others on the boards.

Love Orangefatcat.

• Celia
    Celia

Joy2BFree comes to mind.... Who else ? Many more, but I can't think of the names right now.

ScooterGirl too...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Iwasyoungonce

Scully

Blondie

Minimus

Onacruse

Jesika

Nilfun

But most especially Cruzanheart, since she's put up with me and my nonsense for 19 years.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I can only choose from the ones who I feel I am closet too and know the best.

Xenawarrior, Eyegirl, Scootergirl, Joy2BFree, Mulan, Mouthy, Cowboy, Eleswhere, DakotaRed, Cassi, Jesika, Mr.Moe,Onacruise,wow it is hard to not say most everyone I know. Add to this list, Billygoat, Megadude, Valis(when he isnt being a smart ass) Viv, for sure, Beck, Preston,Mac, Hillbilly. Mimilly is a sweet heart , wish she came around more.

These really stand out in their heartfelt expressions when someone is really down. There are so many more. These just come to mind first,,,,, many of these I speak to in chat and watch how kind they are to others.

Editied to add more and more names..............

Edited by - LyinEyes on 12 December 2002 15:28:42

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

There are so many I cannot count that are some truly KIND and WONDERFUL people, but I will bring up 2 people only. Both of these folks used to grate my nerves to no end, and back when I first came here, I could not stand either of them to be blunt, and htey could not stand me, either. They turned out to be a huge support system both in my divorce and death of my mother, and they had nothing to gain from any of it, other than extending a sincere heartfelt shoulder to rely upon. There are many many many more, and you know who you are, but if I list you all, I am sure to leave some out... So, I will mention only two, who taught me one of life's most important lessons. Never judge a book by it's cover. MSIL/Gravedancer/Donkey Mommy/Wendy

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

I will forget a several names, which is why I am reluctant to answer these type of posts. I am going to miss several, so I apologize in advance.

Off the top of my head, in no particular order:

"Most caring":

Xena, robdar, Windrider, SPAZnik, Vivamus, Mr. Moe, Bitter Mango, Skeptic, Farkel, Kismet, Aztec, Scully, Cowboy, Heaven, COMF, Cygnus, Outlaw, Kent Steinhaug, Kirsten, Not Perfect Yet, Jesika, Lilacs, Dogpatch, Onacuise, Lost Diamond, Mulan, Simon.

I'll give RandomTask an honorable mention, just in case. Don't know him well enough to know for sure.

I think the reasons why these people are caring are pretty obvious to those who know them. I would list reasons why I listed their names, but I am too lazy. I should list reasons, so everyone knows their special qualities (and it would build brownie points with them ).

"Most understanding":

Xena, robdar, Windrider, SPAZnik, Vivamus, Mr. Moe, Bitter Mango, Skeptic, Farkel, Kismet, Aztec, Scully, Cowboy, Heaven, COMF, Cygnus, Outlaw, Kirsten, Not Perfect Yet, Jesika, Lilacs, Dogpatch, Onacuise, Lost Diamond, Mulan.

I'll give a special mention to Simon. He is not only wise, but understanding as well. He would have to be to be to put up with the crap on this board and still do such a fine job.

I think the reasons why these people are understanding are pretty obvious to those who know them. I would list reasons why I listed their names, but I am too lazy. I should list reasons, so everyone knows their special qualities (and it would build brownie points with them ).

There are many, many more. I think most of us are very caring. I suspect the list of caring/understanding and the list of intelligent posters would be very similar because most of the people here are good quality people.

Richard

Edited by - Skeptic on 12 December 2002 15:27:21

Edited by - Skeptic on 12 December 2002 15:32:46

Edited by - Skeptic on 12 December 2002 20:24:5

Edited by - Skeptic on 13 December 2002 0:59:45

Edited by - Skeptic on 13 December 2002 1:0:24

Edited by - Skeptic on 13 December 2002 15:15:55

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Lilacs is the most caring poster on the board. A truly nice person.

Thats all

• Mulan
    Mulan

I will have to say Joy2bfree, and Jst2laws, Scootergirl, Ozziepost, Dogpatch (AKA Randy Watters) and MrMoe.

There are many more, but their screen names elude me at the moment. Have to get back to wrapping Christmas gifts, and clean the cat litter.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

No one voted for me.

Ah well. When I first came here I found Mimilly to be a most caring person. Since then I have become to like many, many people here. Actually most people that are here, are caring and loving people.

Kisses.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

So many people here would drop what they were doing to help you out here at a moment's notice.

Beyond the call of duty....

Simon

Billygoat

Joy2bfree

Jst2laws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit