Wow! A year has gone by?

by Valis 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

Happy Anniversary Valis !!!! Great to have you here

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Congratulations!

And may I say - we are all the better off for your participation on this board!

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Valis, thank you for such a nice post! I consider you a friend also! Happy 1st Year Anniversary to YOU! And here's to many many more!!!

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Congrats Valis! Although my boyfriend and I have yet to meet you, we always enjoy reading your comments--especially in reference to certain things we have in common. You and cowboy were the first ones I met in chat; and even though I don't post much or chat often, I always enjoy your experiences. I too feel that the more ex-jw's we meet the better off we are. Our experience can only truly be understood by others who have gone through the same shit.

Thanks for all you contribute--and we're looking forward to a visit to Rhode Island so you can shepherd the local flock! We promise to be very KIND to you!

Becky

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

"It is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself"

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happy Anniversary to my frog licking friend

XW

• Valis
    Valis

Well the new year here for me has already borught about fruitages of the spirit. I had a very lengthy discussion with moreisbetter last night which gave me information about one of my dad's best friends who he had IMO adandoned after troubles in the org and a disfellowshipping...After I got contact info I called my dad and told him there was no reason for him to not call or stay in contact w/someone who had been a part of his life for a long time and that I know my dad still cares about. My dad agreed he should call him so I think we're already having a great year. Just thought I would share and thanks for all your comments once again.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((((((((((Valis))))))))))

A whole year??? WOW.

Your parting spiritual wisdom over the flock is just so upbuilding and inspiring. I'm wondering when we are going to get a visit from you on the circuit level!

You're one kewl dude, man.

j2bf (*p*p)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit