Wow! A year has gone by?

by Valis 36 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I haven't been here a year, though in the time I have visited this board I have really been mellowed out a bit. Although I can still tell someone to go F themself if needed.

But I have really enjoyed your intelligent and witty posts, as well as the entertainment you have provided in chat. I think you are the most balanced on this board and diplomatic.

*stroke* *stroke*

Chevy of the 'still doesn't understand what the hell Valis is talking about half the time' class

<--------- has made the new years resolution to work on my typing skills. Or at least editting skills.

Edited by - CHEVYSNTATS on 12 December 2002 19:27:27

• jurs
    jurs

Valis,

Happy anniversary!!!!

I always enjoy your posts.

jurs

• onacruse
    onacruse

<----glad that Valis is here, even though he's mutilated my handle so many times that I myself don't recognize it anymore

Craig (of the "Valis, please remember that it's on-a-cruse [with bikerchic]" class)

LOL

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Congrats Valis! I've gotta say you were one of the first ones in chat to make me feel comfy there thanks bud!

It's great having you here and chatting with you in chat you are one of the people who makes this place like home for me.

Hugs!
    Katie

• Beans
    Beans

Valis,

This thread touched my heart, as it was from the heart! What would this place be without our District Overbeer. If there is one thing this forum brings is a common ground amongst so many from around the world, no matter where you live you were a Jehovahs Witness, but now your NOT!

When you meet others at the famous Apostfests your past experiences are all relateable and no surprise to those we now know. We are meriads and meriads of Former brothers and sisters enjoying what the real world has to offer with our own conscience deciding our lives instead of old farts!

Who would have thought that there would be a Kegdom Ministry School one year ago! I too stumbled here, but man am I ever glad I found this place it verified everything I knew 17 years ago but could not prove. It is a blessing that so much spiritual food is available for the flock now and with it we will never starve!

May the flock be with you my brother!

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

Valis, you will be pleased to know that I have appointed GermanJW as the "German District Overbier" yes that is the correct spelling! He has accepted this role with great pleasure and I will be making a shepparding call in April to see how the flock is doing!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Happy Annivesary Val,

I just wanted to take a min and thank you for not thinking I was lunitic the first time we met (hope no one ever hears that story).

Thank you for being someone I could confide in and you have kept your word on things I have asked not to be made known.

You have been a friend to so many and hope you continue to do so.

Jesika

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

Dearest Overbeer.....Happy Anniversary!!!! where would we all be without your loving counsel?!?!?

Congrats!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Valis,

You are so together I thought you had been around forever. Congratulations for your first year. Stay around please. Knowing and caring for a person like you increases appreciate for how much a 36 year dub like me has grown.

Jst2laws

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I just wanted to take a min and thank you for not thinking I was lunitic the first time we met (hope no one ever hears that story).

Okay, I'll pull a chair. Enquiring minds want to know.

• SYN
    SYN

Congrats Valis! Your posts have always been cool! Oh, the things we've been through in the last year

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit