To a great friend Xenawarrior.......hugs

by LyinEyes 82 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Wow 6.... that would certainly take some real skills dontcha think?

edited to add that I think Xena has played me a few times. Though lord knows I enjoyed it j/k

*muah*

Edited by - CHEVYSNTATS on 9 December 2002 17:58:32

• riz
    riz

sorry about this.... i just watched 'saving silverman' and neil diamond makes me weak in the knees

Play Me by Neil Diamond

She was moring
    And I was night time
    I one day woke up
    To find her lying
    Beside my bed
    I softly said
    Come take me
    For I've been lonely
    In need of someone
    As though I'd done
    Someone wrong somewhere
    I don't know where
    Come lately

You are the sun
    I am the moon
    You are the words
    I am the tune
    Play me

Song she sang to me
    Song she brang to me
    Words that rang in me
    Rhyme that sprang from me
    Warmed the night
    And what was right
    Became me

You are the sun
    I am the moon
    You are the words
    I am the tune
    Play me

And so it was
    That I came to travel
    Upon a road
    That was thorned and narrow
    Another place
    Another grace
    Would save me

You are the sun
    I am the moon
    You are the word
    I am the tune
    Play me

• shera
    shera

I have no idea what is going on...but hugs to you.I haven't been here long and you always seemed like a nice person.

Did she leave?

If you did,come back here and don't let anyone one chase you away!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

that would certainly take some real skills dontcha think?

yes. Not that I am an admirer of those skills used that way.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* real players NEVER tell tales out of school and they always keep enough dirty secrets in their back pocket to avoid problems and NEVER start up shit they can't finish. Just thought I would throw that in and also add that I love xenawarrior very much. She's always been, and will be, a friend to me and then some, of which I have very fond memories and wish her all the best. I would also like to see her come back, but maybe she's just taking a break and waiting for the bricks to stop flying around. Whatever the case may be I'm always around XW and so is my phone if you would like a call, just let me know by email.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

XW you rock girl...no matter what relationships you have online or offline...it doesn't change a thing...you still rock baby!!

~Beck~ of the proud-to-be-your-friend class

• Valis
    Valis
    mmmm Valis, so tempting. *shiver* But I have 2 rules......

1: never date someone in a band

2: never have an online romance with an itelligent person. They'd know how to post private things about you on a public forum.

CHEVIES, I'm not in a band.

I'm dumb as two stumps really...and have no clue about posting private things...only pictures..eheh...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Willing To Dumb Down For CHEVIES" class

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS, YOUR LOVE AND YOUR SUPPORT !!! Yes, I needed to yell that. It means more to me than I can tell you!!!

Something that I need to say: Please don't think that my silence on this means that I'm acquiescing to the bizarre blatherings of late. What you have been reading is a typical recipe for discrediting another. Take 1% truth and add a bunch of lies to it and people might not know what to think.

I am remaining silent because the verbal vomit is being extended to reach others and a friend who means the world to me was slandered already and I don't want anyone else to get caught in the cross-fire or hit by any shrapnel by responding to any of it.

Thank you all again- you are the best!!!

XW, of the "I ain't going anywhere" class

edited to add : JESUS SAYS "IT'S ALL GOOD!!!!!

Edited by - xenawarrior on 9 December 2002 20:7:5

• LB
    LB

Class act baby. I expected no less from you

(((((((XW))))))))

• Mac
    Mac

Xenawarrior,

Slander is rendered ineffectual by individuals who know themselves. They are independent of the "good' opinions of others. This freedom allows them the comfort of knowing that lack of response, is sometimes the best response. Watching this poor soul bleed and belch upon this board is regrettable...... entertaining at best, but nothing I'd pop some corn over!

mac, of the just mac class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit