To a great friend Xenawarrior.......hugs

by LyinEyes 82 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I just feel the need to tell eveyone on this board what a great friend XenaW has been to me. She is thoughtful ,kind, generous, funny, and trustworthy. I know there has been alot of things said in the last few days about her and I don't know the whole story to what all is being said, has been said, about this lastest gossip. I do not like to get involved in others personal things, betweeen two people. But I felt the need to just say I know XenaW and I hate things are being said about my friend. I don't know Skeptic and I am not trying to say anything bad about him, but I do want to give my support to a very good friend. I just want her to know that I care alot for her and I am glad she is here , she has been a very positive part of my recovery here.

XenaW, I just wanted to send you some hugs and sorry this is all going on. Like I said I don't know all of the whole story about what is going on, and it seems really trivial, except for the slander of your name . That is serious and too bad it has to all be aired out in an open forum.

I got your message , when you and Eyegirl called,,,,,,,,,,,,but guess what........ this is cell phone #2 that is lost.......... Should get another one up and running today......... , you think we would get a better clip to hold in on ....we will be doing that .

Hugs to XenaW and wishing you a good day today.......... talk to you later...........Dede

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((((((xenawarrior)))))))))))

my .02

Katie of the class

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

I don't really know what is going on and I don't know Xena personally but when i enter the chat room she is always extremly friendly and has a wonderful sense of humor.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

(((XW)))

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

AYE Who's saying crap about my Xena? Let me meet them on the street.... j/k

I love me some Xena girl *muah*

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

((((( Xenawarrior )))))

You have been such a cool friend to me in chat. I support you 100%

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

Like I said I don't know all of the whole story about what is going on, and it seems really trivial, except for the slander of your name .

Can you say you know enough of the story to say she has been slandered? If not, how could you venture an opinion that she has been?

I can't. I score it 0 to 0.

And I can't find a good reason to prolong the topic, which is now entering its fourth thread, if my count's right. A forest fire won't be put out if someone continually fans the embers. `Nuff said.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((XW))))))))))

Woman! get your butt back here and start posting again! I don't know what went on between you and Skeptic, and I don't want to know, it is none of my business and no one elses. It's between you and he. So, don't let that stop you from being around us, your friends .

Shari

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Hey Kingpawn. This isn't about who's right and who's wrong, just that we support our friend.

'nuff said

• riz
    riz

((((((xenawarrior)))))))

don't let the bastard(s) get to you. i think you're one cool chica.

love, riz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit