• Mac
    Mac

Viv,

You are a woman of rare perception!

mac

• not interested
    not interested

rare

i like to eat animal flesh cooked that way...............damn i need to shut up befoe i lost the nice guy image i used to have

• Mac
    Mac

Not,

Did i mention that viv is both rare and hot?

mac, of the oft times repeats himself class

• Solace
    Solace

If everyone must know,

Yes, Not interested was with XW over the weekend.

As a metter of fact, alot of us were.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=41955&site=3

She was kind enough to get everyone tickets to the Packer game. This is not an easy task. You would really have to know her to know how good she is to her friends and people who care about her.

We all had a great time XW, thank you sooooo much!

I had so much fun last night. I havent laughed that hard since,,,, well... The last time we were together.

This morning, after the four hour drive home, I got into my bed at 5:30 am and woke up for work at 6:30 am.

After enjoying the weekend with one of my best friends who would do just about anything for anyone, I come to the board only to see her being slammed by some man who wants to turn women into collar wearing sex slaves.

Skeptic,

Did you really think everyone wanted to hear all that lying crapp you spouted about her? If you were really concerned about my being tricked and lied to by her, you could have e-mailed me. What you did makes me believe that you were trying to turn people against her.

Oh, and why did you turn Priscas, "are you lonely thread" into a means to describe how supposedly "loving and affectionate" a slave master relationship can be? As if that belongs there. Or could you have had your own motives?????

Hmmmm.... Let me ponder for a moment.....

Now who would be looking at an "are you lonely" thread but lonely people, correct? Im assuming this would also include lonely women. These lonely women may also happen to be X-JWs, which also could possibly make them more vulnerable to suggestion if they happen to be depressed and lonely.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure this out.

Edited by - heaven on 9 December 2002 18:29:50

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

<----- cracking up at Not Interested. Evil Evil Man :)

• Valis
    Valis

I can just see the kinky scene now...eyegirl passed out on the front lawn in the snow, Heaven walking around aimlessly around xw's house lost no less, xw making yummy roast and bloody mary's, and finally Not Interested getting ye olde cheese enema while too drink to care..*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    Yes, Not interested was with XW over the weekend.

Well, what do you know.....but he still wasn't as lucky as he tried to make me think he is. Even if his implications were accurate, I still prefer my solitude.

She was kind enough to get everyone tickets to the Packer game. This is not an easy task. You would really have to know her to know how good she is to her friends and people who care about her.

I am glad that she does have a kind side to her.

After enjoying the weekend with one of my best friends who would do just about anything for anyone, I come to the board only to see her being slammed by some man who wants to turn women into collar wearing sex slaves.

I am sure Xenawarrior is amused by your support. Happy for your friendship and amused at my expense. She knows who she is, and so do I.

Did you really think everyone wanted to hear all that lying crapp you spouted about her? If you were really concerned about my being tricked and lied to by her, you could have e-mailed me. What you did makes me believe that you were trying to turn people against her.

No, but it is important to expose her. I expected the crap. And yes, I do want everyone to know. I know I will not be believed. Being believed was not my goal.

Oh, and why did you turn Priscas, "are you lonely thread" into a means to describe how supposedly "loving and affectionate" a slave master relationship can be? As if that belongs there. Or could you have had your own motives?????

Heaven, reread the thread. (http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=41425&site=3) Farkel was concerned that I liked to control women and abuse them. I emailed him privately. He said it had to do with BDSM. So I replied to his post. Reread the thread. It is all there.

Now who would be looking at an "are you lonely" thread but lonely people, correct? Im assuming this would also include lonely women. These lonely women may also happen to be X-JWs, which also could possibly make them more vulnerable to suggestion if they happen to be depressed and lonely.

An interesting point of view. However, I simply replied to the thread and said I was lonely. Responded to other posters. My little snipes at Xenawarrior in that thread would normally have been all that I did. I was considering a separate thread for just the topic of her game, but hadn't decided yet. When I saw how she decieved you, I then debated whether to just reply in this obscure thread or raise a fuss. I decided to raise a fuss so others would know.

Xenawarrior deserves no mercy and has no idea of the mercy myself and others have shown her. I doubt that she would have appreciated it even if she had known.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure this out.

Heaven, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to read plain English either.

Your loyalty to one whom you believe is your friend is commendable. Too bad she isn't a true friend and won't tell you the full story.

Richard

Edited by - Skeptic on 9 December 2002 20:15:45

Edited by - Skeptic on 9 December 2002 21:28:22

• Xena
    Xena
    If everyone must know,

Who brought it up???

Glad to hear you all had a good time but it was not interested who started this thread and used it to bait Skeptic...like I said before I don't condone what he (Skeptic) did, but neither do I feel that what not interested did was acceptable behavior either.

Personally I doubt very seriously that Skeptic was trolling for women on Prisca's thread.....yea most women just que up to men talking about S & M...I think if he was any kind of player he would have down"played" it a little.

Just my opinion of course, I have nothing against XW and wish her the best just as I do Skeptic....

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Xena,

Thank you for your balanced post.

I do not wish XW any harm either. I just want her to stop playing her games. She won't, so I figured I had better sound a warning. I knew it would not go over well due to her popularity. I have achieved my purpose, at a slightly higher cost than originally anticipated.

Someone mentioned to me privately (yes, I am stealing their comment) that keeping abuse private is exactly what the Watchtower Society does. Let's keep private things private...like judical committees. Keep it in the back rooms. That way, no one can know what abuse some JWs put up with. Xenawarrior would just love for her games to be kept private. She is counting on it. Just as keeping judicial committees private keeps JWs being abused, keeping Xenawarrior's game playing private lets others get abused.

Lee didn't want her friends knowing she played me either. She has never told her best friend and she freaked when I dropped into her favorite chat room. And no, I didn't say anything about Lee to her friends. I knew she stopped the games.

Will it stop XW? Hell, no. But, someone has to speak out. Someone has to be first and take the shit. This has little to do with my pride or me being wounded. I wouldn't trash my reputation like this for just my pride.

Xenawarrior knows who she is and what she did. So do I. It is people like Heaven that I empathize with. Xenawarrior apparently has deceived Heaven. I expect that Heaven won't be abused at least. There are some things about her friend it is best she not know.

Richard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit