XW

by not interested 46 Replies latest jw friends

• not interested
    not interested

i think that anyone that has been "played" by xw should consier them selfs lucky

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

i think that anyone that has been "played" by xw should consier them selfs lucky

not interested, if you are referring to this thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=42013&site=3 you will find that at least one other person was not.

Hell, not interested, why not contact her....she may have an opening now and maybe you will get lucky. On the other hand, she is very attractive and popular, so perhaps she has found another sap by now.

RandomTask...your reply in that thread was a blast!

Since the other thread is locked, I would like to fix an error due to quick typing (Brummie, this is sludge removal). The following is not completely clear:

After Heaven's reply in the Are You Lonely thread, she was mislead. And instead of replying in that thread, I decided to put it here. Why not let everyone know? She has told me that she is warning others about me. It is so much more efficient just to tell everyone at once.

It should read:

After reading Heaven's reply in the Are You Lonely thread, I knew she was mislead. (http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=41425&page=5&site=3) And instead of replying in that thread, I decided to put it here. Why not let everyone know? Xenawarrior has told me that she is warning others about me. It is so much more efficient just to tell everyone at once.

Richard

Edited by - Skeptic on 9 December 2002 4:12:34

• not interested
    not interested

dude i dont have to contact her im already there Im the new guy..... and im in her living room right now.....boowah

thats all I have to say

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Time to grow up, guys. Men and women have been playing each other for centuries. It's all part of life and yes, to get your hopes up and be hurt, does hurt. But, is it really worth all this Jr. High School stuff?

Yes, I have been played and have played. Not long ago, I had a broken heart too. But they mend guys and before you know it, just like missing a bus, another comes along real soon. Today, I am falling in love all over again with someone very kind and sweet and who I have known for a while. In fact, what we both feel has surprised us both.

Whether or not she played you, or you played her, or you both are mistaken, really doesn't matter. Striking out in return accomplishes nothing but makes you look the bitter fool. It has often been said, "It's better to have loved and lost, than to not have loved at all." I firmly believe that.

This is the internet guys. Whatever happened, get over it and move on with your life. You will be a lot better off for it.

Lew W

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    dude i dont have to contact her im already there Im the new guy..... and im in her living room right now.....boowah

Well, not interested, I don't know if you are joking or not.

If what you say is true, she certainly wasted no time, did she? Yet she expects me not to get into relationships anytime soon. If you are not joking, I will let the other posters decide that for themselves, the hypocrisy of that is obvious. I cover the flaw in her logic in the other thread.

DakotaRed,

Time to grow up, guys. Men and women have been playing each other for centuries. It's all part of life and yes, to get your hopes up and be hurt, does hurt. But, is it really worth all this Jr. High School stuff?

No it is not worth it, and I would have stayed silent if my wounded pride or heart was the issue. My reputation on the board means more to me than that. But that is what Xenawarrior is counting on...silence. She needs the men to be too ashamed or too gentlemanly to speak out.

Lee hurt me a lot worse than Xenawarrior did, and I simply forgave Lee. But Lee stopped, and I knew she would stop. I cannot say the same for Xenawarrior as her last comment on it to me was "the game is over and you lost - get over it."

Richard

Edited by - Skeptic on 9 December 2002 4:31:8

• not interested
    not interested

dude arent you paying attention .....im the new guy,........im here ...where are you

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

not interested,

dude arent you paying attention .....im the new guy,........im here ...where are you

At a far better place than you are, that's for certain. Don't say you weren't warned.

Richard

Edited by - Skeptic on 9 December 2002 4:40:3

Edited by - Skeptic on 9 December 2002 4:40:42

• not interested
    not interested

your in a better place? what place is that? that special place where you go when your all by your self? im hte new guy and im not alone tonight

• Prisca
    Prisca

Yawn.....

• not interested
    not interested

Yawn.....

i agree
    thats not how i ment to say it but oh well

Edited by - not interested on 9 December 2002 4:52:36

Share this

Google+
Pinterest