XW

by not interested 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    your in a better place? what place is that? that special place where you go when your all by your self? im hte new guy and im not alone tonight

Well, I am so happy for you. I will quote SPAZnik from the thread

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=41425&site=3

In fact, I recently decided just to hang with those that IMPROVE upon the solitude.
    not interested, Xenawarrior is a beautiful woman. It will be about 4 or 5 AM where you are if you are with her now. So what are you doing posting on this site if you are so lucky? At 4 or 5 AM, if I am awake, and in my lover's home, I am no where near a computer. I am making love.

Edited by - Skeptic on 9 December 2002 4:54:4

Edited by - Skeptic on 9 December 2002 4:56:25

• Xena
    Xena

I am curious not interested, what was the point of this thread? To hurt Skeptic? I mean the other one was apparently locked for a reason and yet you decided to start another, why is that? Knight in Shining armor syndrome?

Skeptic was obviously hurt by whatever went on in their relationship and while I don't agree with his bringing it here it could have been over when that thread was locked. Rubbing salt in a wound are we? Perhaps a little "victory" dance? Nice......real nice...

I don't claim to know the whole story and I don't really want to.....but I believe the best interests of everyone would be served to just let it die....

• not interested
    not interested

not interested, Xenawarrior is a beautiful woman. It will be about 4 or 5 AM where you are if you are with her now. I trust that she is a very good lover. So what are you doing posting on this site if you are so lucky? At 4 or 5 AM, if I am awake, and in my lover's home, I am no where near a computer. I am making love.

you just dont get it do you? she is a friend and im here to have fun and your an ass so there

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

not interested,

you just dont get it do you? she is a friend and im here to have fun and your an ass so there

*sigh* Poor not interested. Not quite as lucky as he wanted me to think...

Xena,

I don't claim to know the whole story and I don't really want to.....but I believe the best interests of everyone would be served to just let it die....

Thank you for your post. Don't worry, this nonsense will die soon enough.

Richard

Edited by - Skeptic on 9 December 2002 5:8:4

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Dakota, I am really happy for you and your lucky lady. It brings a smile to face seeing two people meet and fall in love. Lots of luck and happiness for you both.

Skeptic, you have been a good friend to me. I am sorry you have been hurt, yet I agree with Xena. Bringing it to the public arena might cause more hurt in the end. And I think it would have been better if this had been kept in private. People's feeling are bound to get hurt, its all in the process of finding that One Perfect Match.

No Interested, let it go. I personally would not appreciate any lover of me, going on the internet to make a post like this. I find it distasteful.

• not interested
    not interested

ok ok im sorry for rubbing salt on wounds. I was just trying to have fun, in real life im a ass i have no friends and have no life outside of my work, i just wanted to be like the cool posters who have flame wars or get lots of replies to thier posts, but deep down i know that im a nobody, if i died today the sun would still come up would any of you know the diffeence? no you wouldnt!

im just a lonley lonley man trying to have some fun and im sorry for that

• Mac
    Mac

But yer hot, right?

mac

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Not interested, Don't start flame wars, they make me cry.

• not interested
    not interested

viv,

this has fotten out of control i didnt mean to start any fights, i was just having some fun tonight and i guess i went tooo far, but in a way i think it is a problem with this place, every one takes it all so seriously, sometimes it just gets carried away

so ima jes shut up now

ps im realy not the new guy im just hanging out for a stupid football game

• Mac
    Mac

Suck it up and be a man Viv! Flame wars are actually quite amusing!

mac---->passes Viv a hanky

P.S. and yer hot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit