Will his holiness Jehovha Jackson appear before the ARC?

by punkofnice 58 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

ToesUp - I'm thinking he is too close to god to turn up unless he make his appearance on a piece of toast at the ARC.

I cannot abide these self agrandising prima donna cult leaders.

Heaven - The Hitchslap would be good for their holinesses the WBT$ popes.

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

I say NO, he will not turn up. The worst that can then happen to him, is he goes to prison. And the R&F will really love that, "Persecution, one of the GB is in prison, persecution, its started. The Great Tribulation will start soon, we are so near to the end. Persecution."

But hardly any of the R&F will even bother to try and find out why this happened.

So I definitely say NO.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    DrivingForce - I agree. If his holiness went to prison the zombified JWs would have a field day.
  • Stealth
    Stealth

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/08/10/jehovahs-boss-appear-abuse-inquiry

Love this headline:

Jehovah's boss to appear at abuse inquiry

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Show or no show it looks real bad either way. But the fall out from a no show would be greater so I say he's caught between a rock and a hard place and he's gonna show because he's a brain washed idiot for Corporate Jehovah.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

stealth - Jehovah's boss.............good one!

BBW - Yeah. I somehow think he'll be a no show but probably send some idiot in his place maybe? Dunno.

One thing I am certain of is that the world outside of the JWs isn't really watching this. The JWs ain't watching it.

Could it be it's only ex-jws that ARE following this??

• tiki
    tiki
    Don't know how it works down under..but a no show in the U.S. constitutes contempt of court...and serious fines...or ohhhhh noooooo....time in the slammer!?..........such persecution......how horrifying.
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    According to the Commission's Twitter feed he will appear via videolink. You would think being God's representative he could just appear as a vision.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

A video link. Hahaaaaaaaa. So he will have an earpiece and lawyers out of sight to advise him on how to spin their lies. Or they'll hire some overfed pig to impersonate him.

Yes. why can't his holiness arrive in Australia riding Jehovah's chariot(tm) if he can't just appear in a vision?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit