Will his holiness Jehovha Jackson appear before the ARC?

by punkofnice 58 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• clarity
    clarity

I would say the chances of him showing up are 50 50.

No matter which way it goes, his response will be full of all the predetermined bull shite that we all know so well. The dubs are so used to this, that it will go right over their heads & those crazy-making words will just drive us nuts!

• Indian Larry
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door

Penalty for not showing is a warrant for arrest. Then $1,000.00 fine and/or 6 months in jail.

• antes8080
    antes8080
    Nope he wont show
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I wonder what odds a Vegas bookie would give on this?
  • undercover
    undercover

If required to show, he'll show. And he'll try to wag the dog. Even if the Commission folks zero in on inconsistencies, he'll lie his way through it.

No biggie for him.. He's used to lying in front of thousands of people on a daily and weekly basis. And if he actually believes that he has God's spirit, he'll even be cocky about it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If required to show, he'll show. And he'll try to wag the dog. Even if the Commission folks zero in on inconsistencies, he'll lie his way through it.

No biggie for him.. He's used to lying in front of thousands of people on a daily and weekly basis. And if he actually believes that he has God's spirit, he'll even be cocky about it......Undercover

...................................Image result for thumbs up

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Can you plead the fifth???
  • steve2
    steve2

All indications are Jackson will appear...but wait...

A mere silky pillow rests between Jackson and appearing. A very sick father might transpire with the help of a lovely soft pillow the very day before Jackson is subpoenaed to appear. Grief-stricken Jackson will not appear.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam
    I really think he will show up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit