Will his holiness Jehovha Jackson appear before the ARC?

by punkofnice 58 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Listener
    Listener
    I think he will but my hubby says no. He's usually right.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

hahahahaha a sweepstake would be great.

Yellow stone heart Jacko.

Jehovhahahahahahahahahahaha!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

of course he will attend--what GB member could resist the limelight as they give a fine witness to jehovah---setting a great example for the rest of the sheep to follow.

or then he might not.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I wonder if he'll get mobbed by hoards of fans wanting his autograph if he does appear?
  • Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

I think he will show. He will be very well coached, but so will Mr's Stewart and Mclellan. They will treat him with respect and not be argumentative, however they not let him weasel out of answering their questions. This should be very interesting. At least now I will be able to get my wife to watch. I may be able to get her to watch previous testimony so that she is aware ahead of time how Vincent "the tool" and O'Brian tried their best to keep him off the stand.

I do think, as others have mentioned, that they will agree with many of the suggested changes and say that these were already in the works so that the GB can take credit and it not seem like they are being "led" by the commission. The rank and file will very likely eat that up and the overall damage to the BORG will be minimal. I hate to say it but he could even come off in a positive light to those that don't know the TATT.

It there is anything we should have learned by know it it not to underestimate the ability of cognitive dissonence to allow people to see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

IndianLarry - I quite agree with you that Jehovhahahaha Jackson could well say that their holinesses the watchtower popes are already changing their archaic and weird laws.

whatever happens, the R&F fundy JWs will only see the GB in good light......that's how cults work.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I think he will appear even though he doesn't want to.

The WTS is already in a certain amount of trouble hear - there will definitely be recommendations and monetary redress.

So, what will harm the WTS further - the attendance of Jackson or his non-attendance? I think the latter.

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

I do wonder if he will appear live in the room with them or if he will appear via video link. If he appears via video link there will be more opportunity for snakes like Vin the tool to coach him from off camera. I can definitely see that happening. They could use his fathers illness as an excuse for him not to show up physically in the room.

Does anyone know if his father lives near Sydney where the hearings are or does he live in another part of Australia ?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Is Jehovhahahaha Jackson's dad REALLY ill or is that just a smokescreen?
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Im going to say yes only because from what I've read and come to understand. If he has indeed been subpoenaed he has to show or face the legal and social consequences.

Punk your Brit humor is always a home run.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit