Does this happen often here?

by Lin 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    so you most probably really won't "like" yourself in the morning

Actualy, I am rather fond of myself. You might say that I love myself. In fact, between talking with you and all this hamster talk, I'm "loving" myself as I type, with my right hand. And, if just about every morning is an indicator, I'll wake up at full staff and "love" myself again.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, I enjoy looking like a fool! None of you really matter to me and none of my friends come here (why would they? they were never JW's) so coming here and looking like a fool while at the same time putting words into Jesus' mouth (really, is it any worse than what so many people who claim to follow me do? at least I'm telling people to think for themselves and have fun) is my form of enjoyment. Am I trolling? I don't know. You'll have to JUDGE for yourself!

Plus, come on, Jesus talking about shoving hamsters up his butt, that's just funny!!!!

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Hehehehehe, I just realized something. I've been baiting aguest here. I'm also a master member. I bet no one else with my rank is so good at baiting people!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Master member? Cool. "Loving" yourself? Who cares? Baiting "AGuest"? Okay, if you think so. Looking/sounding "stupid"... absolutely.

Have a "great" day... you... and... ummmm, "yourself" (which, I might add, was way too much information, but perhap you simply "felt the need"... to announce it. Ah, well, "stupid is... as stupid does"...)

Peace to 'ya!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

So, basically, what you're saying here aguest is that Jesus is stupid. Wow, can't argue with you there. I know you'll come back and say that I'm just someone posting as Jesus but in all honesty, I'm as much Jesus as you are aguest because that's the name that I use. Besides, how do you know that I haven't just come back in a physical form that you disagree with? Really now, is that any more implausible than anything else that's in the bible? What I really love about all this is that you keep going on and on about how dumb Jesus is and yet you're my slave. What's that say about you?

• AGuest
    AGuest
    So, basically, what you're saying here aguest is that Jesus is stupid.

There are a lot of "Jesus'" in this world, JC. I was referring to you, specifically.

Wow, can't argue with you there.

Well, you would know...

I know you'll come back and say that I'm just someone posting as Jesus but in all honesty, I'm as much Jesus as you are aguest because that's the name that I use.

Exactly, which is why I have no qualms saying that "you"... by whatever name you call yourself.... fit the bill.

Besides, how do you know that I haven't just come back in a physical form that you disagree with?

Because I know my Lord's voice; your's is of a stranger... (oh, and please note that my Lord is not named "Jesus" Christ. "Jesus" is the Greek meaning for "Je is Zeus" or Jah is God". Which is true, but not my Lord's name, which is JahEshua (Jah Saves). Joshua (not Jesus, in English).

Really now, is that any more implausible than anything else that's in the bible?

Absolutely, but since I don't put my trust in the Bible... your question is moot.

What I really love about all this is that you keep going on and on about how dumb Jesus is and yet you're my slave.

No, about how "stupid" YOU are... and to put it accurately, I am your servant. BIG difference (or should we revisit that "poo" thing?)

What's that say about you?

That I'm a patient woman when it comes to dealing with children.

Peace, JC.

Your servant, and a slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit