Noidea and Myself's mother just passed away

by Tinkerbell4125 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I just got off the phone with Carla. Carla and Paula's mother has just passed away. Carla said that Paula had been checking her post on and off all through the night and that it gave her much comfort in knowing that so many replied and showed that they cared. I'm sure we all would like to send them our warm heartfelt condolences.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Carla and Paula}}}}}}}}}}}}, stay stong, take care of yourselves and know that we are all thinking of you and holding you close in our hearts.

• blondie
    blondie

My thoughts and prayers will be with you as you make the necessary arrangements and take those steps we need to make the transition. It is good you have each other.

Blondie

• LB
    LB

What a tough day. Losing a mom is one of the worst things ever. No one can love you like a mother. My heart goes out to you both.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Paula and Karla,

My thoughts and the thoughts of my family are with you at this time. I found out yesterday that our families know each other. We send our love and prayers.

Love,

Robyn

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((Paula & Karla )))) So sorry for you loss

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

My deepest sympathies to you both,I lost my mum last year to cancer,so I know what you are going through.

Take care,

Rich.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

My thoughts are with you. Give and take and strenght from eachother.

((((Paula and Karla))))

• ugg
    ugg

i don't think words can help really,,,,losing a mom is the worst thing ever,,,i am deeply saddened for you.........i hope knowing that others care will help some...sending you the biggest cyber hug ever....

• waiting
    waiting

Gosh........what to say.

I'm sorry for your family's sorrow, but glad your mom didn't suffer any longer than necessary.

May y'all take this time to at least enjoy your brothers & sisters companionship. If you're like our family, you will remember that part fondly.

Love - waiting

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

My htoughts are with you... here is something Xander shared with me when my mother passed this year

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
    I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am in a thousand winds that blow,
    I am the softly falling snow.
    I am the gentle showers of rain,
    I am the fields of ripening grain.

I am in the morning hush,
    I am in the graceful rush
    Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
    I am the starshine of the night.

I am in the flowers that bloom,
    I am in a quiet room,