Noidea and Myself's mother just passed away

by Tinkerbell4125 69 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Karla and Paula and thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

My deepest condolences to you and your familys

With my sincerest love and devotion,

Terry

aka.......Orangefatcat.

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

((((Noidea, Myself & families)))))

My sincerest and most heartfelt condolences and sympathies. I have no words of comfort as there are none, really. It is a shock to lose a parent. Both mine are gone now as well as most all of my aunts and uncles.

I hope you will always retain happy and fond memories of her.

Lew W

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Paula & Carla,

Sorry for your loss. I extend my sympathy to you and your family.

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry to hear about your loss Carla and Paula

I'm sure you have lots of great memories that you can share with others and they will stay alive in your heart as you do.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

(((Paula & Karla))

My condolences to you and your family. Considering the 2 beautiful daughters this woman has raised, she must have been truly remarkable indeed.

God bless and comfort you through this - my prayers are with you.

Love

Rhonda

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((Carla and Paula))))))))

Craig and I send our sincere condolences to you and your family. Death is a very unatural thing, may you both find some peace in knowing that your Mother's struggle is over and may she rest in peace.

Craig and Katie

• TheStar
    TheStar

(((((((((Noidea, Myself and Family)))))))))))))

My deepest sympathies for your loss. I lost my father a few years back, it's one of the hardest things a daughter/son has to go through in life...

May you find strength during this mourning period and peace in the memories of her...

Lots of Love,

Star

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((((((((((((((((Carla and Paula)))))))))))))))))))))) I'm so sorry, I would have responded soon but was without power until a few hour ago.

Shari

• termite 35
    termite 35

Thinking of you both , and hope you're coping with everything- especially during these awful 'lost' days before the funeral.

my mother lost to cancer too; but it's wonderful to now have finally reached the time when I can look back in to my memories and smile a little.

• bay64me
    bay64me

Thinking of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit