Noidea and Myself's mother just passed away

by Tinkerbell4125 69 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. All of you are in my prayers.

• jack2
    jack2

Sad news indeed! ((((((((Noidea and Karla))))))))

• ring
    ring

((((Paula)))) ((((Karla))))

I am so sad to hear about your loss this morning, my thoughts

will be wth you and your familys.

• Mulan
    Mulan

This is a sad day for you.

I liked what Miguel Ferrer said that a friend of his told him, after his mother, Rosemary Clooney died "Now she knows the big secret."

I like that. It feels good to think about that.

• TR
    TR

My condolenses to Paula and Karla

Hugs to you both, and others in your family who may be feeling the pain of your loss.

TR

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

just the thought of what a sad time this is brings tears. When I have days that I miss my mom really badly, I try to visualize her smile and laugh. Sometimes that helps.

much love and warmth to you Karla and Paula,

christina

• pandora
    pandora

(((((((Paula & Carla)))))))))
    My thoughts are with you on this sorrowful occasion.

-P(J)

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

It is often said that there is no stronger bond than that of a mother and her daughter.

Who can accurately measure or quantify the strength and value of a mother's love?

All are only granted one mother in their lifetime, and to lose that... is by far one of the greatest losses a person can ever endure.

My sincerest, heartfelt sympathies go out to you both Paula and Karla in this time of mourning and grieving.

No words I or anyone else can say would be sufficient to properly console you or attempt to define the beauty that was your mom in your eyes.

Reading the fact that you lost your mom makes my eyes tear at the thought of losing my own to death, even though we barely associate because of the Jehovah's Witnesses. I can only imagine the pain and sorrow you have to bear.

Please, try to remember the good times that you shared with your mom, and if in her last days she was terribly ill or suffering, take solace in the fact she physically hurts no more. That was the only thing that got me through when I lost my grandfather, so may it bring some semblance of peace to you as well.

You have friends on this board who can relate to your experiences. Rely on your friends and surviving family members in this time of need, but most of all, rely on each other.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 6 December 2002 13:23:1

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((((Paula)))))))) (((((((((Karla)))))))))

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family!!

XW

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

So sorry Karla and Paula ((((hugs))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit