I Made the Literature Trolley Run Away Today - Twice

by cofty 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty
    Cheers Data-Dog. If you ever make it over here we can annoy JWs together and then go to The Curfew micro-pub and drink real ale.
  • Mary J Blige
    Mary J Blige

Isn't there a little brown book Reasoning with the Scriptures that has an entire section on how to rebuff conversation stoppers such as "I am not interested"?

I would delight in reading how you may have used any of these conversation stoppers and how Brian would have responded.

It is a good 15 years but I seem to recall "are you not interested in the God's Word the bible... not interested in JWs?" Etc etc. Would be great to use a conversation stopper on the trolley people just to see if they recognise what you are using on them. Oh the irony!!!

• freddo
    freddo
    Top Class Cofty. An inspiration.
  • 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Cheers for relating that Cofty that was funny.

I think that this scandal will keep Aussie JWs away from those carts (preaching work)?

Its a tough religion to be in when you have to go out in public and defend pedophiles.

• the girl next door
  • kairos
    kairos

So, where do they hang in Napa. Anybody know?

thanks!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Isn't there a little brown book Reasoning with the Scriptures that has an entire section on how to rebuff conversation stoppers such as "I am not interested"?

Brian - I'm not interested.

Cofty- I can appreciate that. Is it that you are not interested in child molestation cases in general, or are you just not interested in child molestation involving Jehovah's Witnesses?

[allow for response]

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

How old are these people? Really, when you think about it...they trully are kept in an infantile state.

Keeping my eye out for the carts...already had one get so angry I thought she was going to deck me!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Wow, they ran off like frightened children from the bad, scary apostate who hurt their feewings.

• Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Whatever happened to defending "the truth", especially in public for a witness to all? Cofty called them out on a real hazard to society and all they did was scurry away like oily cockroaches. Mr. Cofty, you ...are ... the man!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit