unknown to me disassociation

by nightwarrior 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear Nightwarrior and Wife,

WELCOME to the board!

I'am so sorry that you have been unjustly treated by the elders.

I'am so happy that you haven't lost faith in God. Yes, Our Heavenly Creator is a God who detests corruption; and those who carry on such practises will be exposed and will have to render an account to Him.

Christian Love,

AwakenedAndFree

• jurs
    jurs

WELCOME !!!!!

Sorry for your troubles but glad that you found us !!!!!! Later, I believe, you'll look back and see this as a blessing in disguise. Do you have other family in ?

jurs

• larc
    larc

As some have pointed out, it is not likely that you would win in a court of law. Nonetheless, making the threat could give them pause. The fact is that the elders, like most folks get spooked by the threat of legal action. I have read of cases here, where people threatened such action and the elders did back down. There is no harm in sending such a letter, of the type that Prisca posted.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Nightwarrior, if I had as much "insider info" as you have, I'd go after 'em! If you don't want to do it alone, you could join up with the Mass Action Suit which, I believe, Lawrence Hughes got started: http://www.watchtower-victims.org/

Also, if you sue on your own, this info may come in handy:

WT CORPORATIONS and Officers: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=36516&site=3

List of $$ Links for WT: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=37610&site=3

Take care!
    Grits

Edited by - Grits on 7 December 2002 3:20:55

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Welcome to the Board

You mentioned that you felt disloyal to Jehovah by exposing the organization. I think most of us here felt that way at first, especially those that were raised in it or spent several years of their life being brainwashed.

I felt that way until I read Crisis of Conscience, and then being on forums like this one. Little by little I started thinking that the Creator was never involved with the organization, but what clinched it for me was when I found out about their 9-year affiliation with the UN. At that point I realized that even if HE had, he definitely did not anymore.

Once you allow yourself to start examining your own religion (something we encouraged the "worldy people" to do) but not allowed to do ourselves, you really see the organization for what it is, a lucrative business.

Please keep us all posted.

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

nightwarrior

I can understand the slight pangs of guilt re: speaking out, I felt the same way when I first started on this board.

But ask yourself, do you think Jehovah is backing an org. that has been a member of the U.N. for ten years, (unknown to us the rank & file), the failed prophecies, the handling of paedophilia etc. Lev. 5.v1. Tells you to report it, even if it's only to us who may be viewing, remember there are many onlookers in the heavens, who are also watching.

As regards the elders, they will have to make an account of themselves one day, if they would only accept that Jer. 10.v 23 applies to them also, then perhaps they would treat people in a more humane way. I found them to be, in general, people who have little principles, ones who have to toe the party line.

This will be no excuse for them as James 3 v 1 puts a heavier judgment on them to do what is scriptually correct.

KT

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

HALLO FRIENDS.

CONTINUATION

The answer to your question was what did i say to the elder whom rang me up.

HIS SWEET AND FRIENDLY QUESTION TO MYSELF WAS.

Hallo chris ,hows the family doing ,fine i replied waiting for something more, i was annoyed at the time,why because i was thinking what the hell does this person want , then out of the blue was a question, do you still consider yourself a jehovahs witness,i replied i havenot been to a meeting for 4 yrs, couldnot give a toss if every last one of them were set on fire tomorrow.ok unknown to myself within this private telephone conversation between myself and the elder,another elder is claimed to have been listening in to the same conversation.eaves droping on a private conversation a few weeks earlier i was picking up information outside an( ugly sisters house ) i mean realy ugly ) I STAYED ON THE DOORSTEP,

some years before i turned her ( sexual advances down ) she was pioneering at the time ,my wife was away she wanted to come round etc etc ,Denise doyle ille call her,was she mad, anyhow standing on her doorstep asking for information, as i was leaving i shook her hand & said you must come down to the caravan and we can make loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee , sorry its my sense of humour ,she was still associating with her father whom had in the past had sexual relatons with her, hence my criptic comment ,then 2 months later she told another sister lets call her sharon ,whom was divorced some 2 years ago, whom was allways round at our house from morning till lte evening her and her 2 kids allways starving she was fed waterd and helped out financialy,as well as looking after her children when she went out with wordly policemen and old boyfriends,she had left behind,did i mention that she used to be a kissogram or (sh.g ) a gram,her ex husband was a drug dealer in which he cut of all money supplys to her and her children hence them virtualy living of and with us.we even gave her a car to ,visit her relatives in Lester all CALL GIRLS

Anyhow sharon MC MANUSS opend a business in making curtains ,of which she had quit a few jobs,earned quite a lot of money but( DIDNOT WANT THE TAX MANT TO FIND OUT) or about all the money she has stashed in stocks and shares in different names,at different banks ,pleading poverty,latches onto honest hearted people 7 lies about her financial situation so she can leech onto anyone whom is suckerd into her sob stories She is still a practicing jehovahs witness,therfore she has plenty of victims in which to choose from, drinks like theres no tommorrow well whom can blame her,go sharon and feast upon your prey.

,The two sisters had a game plan to cause myself & my wife to break up,denise doyle had a chat with the elders,that i had scared her ,then sharon complained that i was to explicit with my words,well how do you speak to a sister whom has numerouse boyfriends,wears hot pants with her tits sticking out more often than not physicaly jumps upon my 14 year old stadles him & states that shes going to break him in, Approaches a 15 year old & questions him about the size of his penise ,lets call him elliott doyle denices son ,whom had to chase sharon away ,the mind boggles,a little more,SHARON MC MANUSS sexualy arousess a client while wearing red high heels skin type red crutch reaveling trousers /on a step ladder with arse pushed into my friends face asking him to help her while she fits & hangs the curtains at his house nowing that his wife was not at home,poor sharon i say as she allso wanted ME to take her to a wedding reception with my wifes blessing (DONT THINK SO )one of my older sons Took her to he reception,me ime very good looking and cool or so i think i look about 40 ishvery handsome ,the end result is that sharon would orchestrate the scheme i would be kicked out have nowhere to go except to hers she would try to lay claim to me body mind & soul,sorry sharon it didnot work.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

CONCLUSION OF COMPLAINT AGAINST ME

The elders couldnot do a thing ,as i had not been an active member for 4 years,thet have no jurisdiction over me.THE TWO SCHEMING WOMEN HAVENOT YET BEEN SEEN OR SPOKEN TO,

Now that i have been given the stage so to speak in which to air my personal issues & views i hope that i can bring into the conversation,feelings of passion love joy and most important,awareness,how this is to be accomplished is only through others opening up concerning differnt experiences and outcomes on the notice boards ,Would you allow someone to enter into your living room and turn your television over ,right at the climax of a good filmNO.(would you allow a stranger to drive your vehicle,especialy wiyh your chidren onboard, NO .Why then do you allow elders to turn your concience on and of, therby controlling you, is that not a spiritual and private place for you alone, a no go area for any man,only you youself are allowed to go there.

CONSCIENCE, We all have a conscience ,which i have allways hgeld on to, i wouldnot allow anyone to determine my thought waves or actual thought process,which unfortunatly many millions of witnesses are continuing to be directed by subliminal messages & directions initialy through the magazines ,certain elders allso impart there own direction and instructions to the congregations

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit