Royal Commission Live Hearing Now

by LostinJapan 239 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed
    This is actually therapeutic...We are to be in fear of the government placed there by God and simultaneously believe that they are under Satan to be destroyed at Armageddon. I see why I was so screwed up.
  • Dumplin
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    jwfacts this is true and accurate of you. I don't want Tool to get the upper hand yet I would like Stewart to push him to the point that he does loose his temper.
  • Mephis
    Mephis
    Stewart takes apart their argument that 383 of the cases have been reported to police. What Aussie bethel has done is searched the files for words like 'police' and authorities' and equated that to police being involved. Stewart points out that it may actually say "do not report to police and authorities" and count to their numbers. Points out again that not a single case has been reported by elders according to their own files - unless a law has forced them to.
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Here it comes, the list of names will be requested i think.....
  • Mephis
    Mephis
    Letter from branch to GB mentions a list of names of abusers. Stewart wants to know where it is. Toole hasn't a clue - that's Service department things. Stewart now questioning whether they've withheld information from the commission or whether branch has lied to governing body about the list. List has been demanded as evidence.
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Wow, it was requested and not provided. I cant spell subpoena LOL
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Toole doesn't know anything about procedures. The Elders don't know anything about procedures. The GB don't know anything about procedures.

Angus smells a "code red." He's trying to get a "Colonel Jessep" out of the WTBTS.

DD

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

If I could still get pregnant, my next boy would be named Angus Stewart S_____. Seriously and sincerely. I'd get IVF if I wasn't too flipping old! He is my hero.

I could adopt. . .

• FadeToGrey
    FadeToGrey

This guy O'tool looks like death warmed up.

Omg! He looks horid

That's the face of a man that's been though the ringer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit