Royal Commission Live Hearing Now

by LostinJapan 239 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN
    Suddenly GJ is only qualified for translation and therefore is not qualified enough to represent the GB and the ORG
  • jwfacts
    jwfacts
    Wow, O'Brien looks to have personally committed perjury, and McClellan is not impressed. It is getting so uncomfortable.
  • Ozman
    Ozman
    Wow..O'Brien & WT Lawyer differ on what GB member Geoffery Jackson does...& the RC have caught them out on it! The RC would like to get Geoffery to testify
  • Dumplin
    Dumplin

this is like hunting bears with a hickory switch

and Angus has probably done that before too.

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Judge does not like it that Terrence advised the Legal & Service Desk to say that "Mr. JACKSON" has "little to share with us?"
  • Axelspeed
    Axelspeed
    Very very uncomfortable.
  • ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Geoffrey Jackson is being discussed.

Justice McLellan said he was told by Watchtower lawyer that Jackson's job was only in Translation, therefore he would be of no use to the Commission. But O'Brien now says Jackson has a much broader role in Watchtower, and McClellan says he is forming a much different opinion of Jackson than he had before.

I get the feeling they are leading up to calling Geoffrey Jackson in to testify. I hope that happens.

• Mephis
    Mephis
    Stewart's doing shunning. I love this man.
  • Listener
    Listener

O'Brien claims he does not know if Jackson is still here. Maybe he is boarding a plane as we speek.

Jackson would know that O'Brien lied about him yesterday and did nothing to correct it.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Angus is bringing up the point that the obligation of the elders to "take care of the sheep"....

The judge needs the scripture in Matthew: Jesus calls a child next to him, says, 'whoever stumbles one of these little ones'...

They should have a millstone put around their neck, and tossed into the sea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit