Royal Commission Live Hearing Now

by LostinJapan 239 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mephis
    Mephis
    Stewart getting the consequences of disfellowshipping and disassociation onto the record. Leading O'Brien through WT publications. Sets out to start with example of a survivor who wants to disassociate because she's been treated so badly, links in how whole social network is JW based.
  • cha ching
    cha ching

If Jackson has been attending meetings, he is spending at least 4 hours a week away from his father.

He could spend just an hour in a recorded or telephone interview, couldn't he?

• Mephis
    Mephis

"Do you accept this is psychologically devastating and cruel?".

"It makes your organisation a captive organisation.. it makes it impossible to leave because of the pain"

"You do realise this policy of shunning is the one which makes people most angry amongst exJWs around the world"

Thank you Mr.Stewart.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    What bullshit. O'Brien is said they don't lose association if they become inactive. It may not be as bad as disassociation, but they will still be treated as bad association.
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Wow Wow Wow

Angus Stewart - My choice for President of South Africa !

You have a captive organisation ....is it justified by todays morality ???

This is explosive stuff !

• Dumplin
    Dumplin

youtube has a video on subject of shunning, katie kitten summed it up very well:

"Just to make this clear, i am not shunning you & i'm not giving you permission to shun me. so we're not going to play your little JW mind games and say that I made the choice, that I made the decision. if you shun me, YOU are making that choice and i will hold you accountable. JWs is a volunteer organization. So if I see unscriptural wrongdoing and teachings in it then I can unvolunteer myself if I want to. i'm not having you pretending it's my choice, making you the victim. so don't start pointing your finger at me and start your petty JW whining game"

thx doll :).

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed
    Well he did lay it out there...I give O'brien that.
  • oppostate
    oppostate

Angus looks angry about the shunning issue in which a victim of abuse leaves, disassociates from the religion and she's shunned by family and friends.

Wow! That's it, today Angus Stewart is my hero!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    We're beginning to see and hear some emotion from Angus Stewart questioning O'Brien on the cruelty of shunning.
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    Hahaha!!!!!!!! I LOVE the WT getting GRILLED, they are NOT in the U.S. !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit