Royal Commission Live Hearing Now

by LostinJapan 239 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jw07
    jw07

Geoffrey Jackson to testify???

As we say in Jamaica: "BOMBOCLAAT!!!"

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Counselling needed on how to cope between now and next week - we are all going onto a bummer now for a week

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Jackson seen to speeding towards the airport in a pimped up pope mobile as we speak.
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    But if he flees the country... That would be very bad for the Watchtower in regards to cooperating with the court. I don't know if the can flee, that is why they are fighting so hard to get him off the hook :P
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri
    I can see Jackson crapping his pants, on the phone to Anthony Morris III whimpering, ' ...what do I do, what do I do?...'
  • Listener
    Listener
    I'm sure Jackson can find someone's basement to hide in.
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

If he rushes off surely that act will damn them all ??

• Dumplin
    Dumplin

And i just loved the exchange between OBrien and His Honor on women.

McClellan finalized it by saying: "So women can teach....just not in the congregation? "

He really hounded on the subject of women's role in the cong and how important it is to use them. Sounds more like Jesus than Paul.

Besides, according to Jw - aren't women going to be ruling over men soon anyway?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

I can see Jackson ... on the phone to Anthony Morris III whimpering...

When all you have to turn to is the likes of Anthony Morris III you are in a very bad place.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    We are looking at a having in existence a video recording of a member of the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses and the "faithful and discreet slave" being questioned in relation to child abuse, policies, and procedures.

Watchtower was willing to take a US$13.5 million hit to prevent Gerrit Losch from having to give a deposition on camera. Wow!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit