Donkey's never-ending atheism thread

by donkey 189 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freedom96
    freedom96

I do believe in God. I think those who don't will have a lot to answer to one day. But that simply is my opinion, and I respect the opinion of others.

For me, there just is too much proof of God to deny his existance. I do believe in life after death, and I personally experienced things that are not explainable, except to realize that there is much more to life than what is here, and that it didn't happen just by accident.

• SworeOffJah
    SworeOffJah

Toast and writhe in agony in the unceasing flames of torment forever for not bowing before the God of Love, you demonic filth.

• gumby
    gumby

invisible Lemurians in Mount Shasta

Whoa! I say Whoa! Your stomping on a little people only an hour away from me!

I was asked to carpet those weirdo's palace and din't have the time or want to. ST. Germaines is the name of them.

What do all those things have in common you mentioned? That people are freaks!

Who in the hell in their right mind dreams up the shit that ancient people as well as modern people do about life when it's dreamed up? Philosophies are idea's and believed as fact by many. How do you believe in these as facts when they are only idea's? Why not just wonder and say you don't know?

• donkey
    donkey

six of nine

I am lamo @ you today

Saint Satan

Yeah that dude too

Freedom96

I mean no personal disrespect to you or anyone else. All I want to do is challenge ideas (some held sacred). It is summarised by:

There is always need of persons not only to discover new truths, and point out when what were once truths are true no longer, but also to commence new practices, and set the example of more enlightened conduct, and better taste and sense in human life.
    -- John Stuart Mill
  • gumby
    gumby
    What do the follwing have in common?

uh, they all have at least one person on this board pimping for them?

Hey Six........would you be my pimp for awhile?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I think those who don't will have a lot to answer to one day.

Oh please. Is this god you believe in really that petty? He/she/it would punish many of the best humanity has to offer, those who have done so much for their fellow humans, just because they don't see the same "evidence" for he/she/it that freedom96 sees? Poppycock! Who is and who is not petty is at the very core of these arguments.

• larc
    larc

Hey freedom, you say the unbeliever will have a lot to answer for. WHY? If there is a God, do you really think that he cares if we believe in him or not Is he that insecure? Implied in your comment is the concept of a vengeful God. Just remember Freedom, God loves you, and if you don't believe it, he is going to kill you.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    God is a concept by which we measure our pain. -- John Lennon, God, (1970)

One of the 'gods' of modern society who is no longer around.

• donkey
    donkey
    Can god have power without the threat of punishment? - Donkey 2002
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

How dare you!!!!

Blasphemers!!!!

How dare you question the existence of the All Mighty Pink Unicorn on Pluto!!!

There is just far too much evidence to support her existence. Look at the laws of physics! Someone had to set them... none other than the Pink Unicorn on Pluto! Look at life... do you really think we got here by accident! I think not! Life is obviously the work of the Pink Unicorn!

Ignorant fools!

You will all be destroyed when the great "putting out to pasture" comes!!! You will all spend eternity melting in the great pot of horse glue! Never to escape, sticky for all eternity! You just wait! You will be sorry when that happens!!!

I will be with the All Mighty Pink Unicorn grazing in pastures that are forever getting greener and greener for all eternity!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit