Samuel Herd 3 min video - the most misogynistic words I ever heard from a "godly man"

by paradisebeauty 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dumplin
    Dumplin

thanks beauty for reminding me of this. I referred to Herds talk to my 32yo JW son the other night and how JWs are raising little mysogenists. He immediately stood up and walked out of my house with his 10 month old baby boy, saying: "I'm not letting my son hear this!"

i would give up trying but that's exactly what he and the rest of JWs want me to do.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

SO THAT'S HOW HE MANAGED TO WANGLE A PLACE WITH THAT DELUDED GOVERNING BODY. Even Antony Morris III would shy away from saying that shit!

LETS POST THIS ALL OVER YOUTUBE, THEY WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER FEMALE CONVERT AGAIN

• dyakoub
    dyakoub

Hey, paradise, yes this video SOUNDS bad but.... I'm just playing- this is utter misogyny and it's disgusting. Nonetheless, I'm not sure the average JW woman feels this way, which is a good thing. Upon hearing this they would be taken aback be forced to through some type of Cognitive Dissonance. I know for sure my mother would laugh sarcastically and say "he'd be a good match for me" or something of the sort; but my mother has been known to be sassy.

Btw, Samuel Herd is not the most recent member of the GB. He was selected in 1999. Like three people have been selected after him.

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

@ Xanthippe

And let's not forget that "they are well equipped" for the three tasks ...

People who think like that make me sick.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Makes me sick too. I just can't believe they can get away with saying things like this. Are JWs walking in their sleep? Don't they think these phrases are revolting?
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

lol, id have loved to be a fly on the wall to see the looks on the faces of the audience!

what happened to stay single and preach mentality?

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

I shared this version of the same segment of Samuel Herd's talk on my FB wall:

Jehovah's Witnesses Hate Homosexuals and Say Women Have Small Brains

...and I got this response in the comments:

Women: Know Your Limits! Harry Enfield - BBC comedy

For those not familiar with Harry Enfield's comedy, this segment of his show pokes fun at ludicrously antiquated attitudes. This sketch could almost have been written for Samuel Herd.

• Heaven
    Heaven
    Once again, a GB member shows just how ignorant and uneducated they all are. Sammy baby, it's the other way around. We all start out female at conception you moron.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Samuel Herd: "Never want to be what you are not equipped to be."

Oubliette: "That's good advice Sammy. You're obviously not equipped to speak intelligently about pretty much anything. Stand down."

Did he REALLY just say that when a woman THINKS (by expressing an opinion that she is as competent as a man) that it borders on homosexuality? What a moron.

This guy should really shut his mouth. On the other hand, when the GB members talk like this, it absolutely proves there is no way in hell that they represent God, at least not any kind of god I'd want to worship. Any god that would choose Herd, or ToMo or Lett would have to be an idiot himself. And he'd obviously have to be a "he" based on their misogynistic worldview.

Let's review: It's a cult!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

So why did they hire a female "expert" to speak on their behalf at the ARC?

According to them female expert is an oxymoron.

😉Or maybe a foxy moron!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit