[Day 6 - 4/8]The Royal Commissions investigation of child sexual abuse within Jehovah’s Witnesses. + VIDEO

by C0ntr013r 38 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Thank you very much! :)

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Yes, yes...I 2nd the motion...Thank you ContrO13r!
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Did anyone notice how annoyed Spinks got when the female lawyers questioned him? His demeanor changed.

Fantastic for everyone to see.

Thank you again for your work in uploading these proceedings.

• notoneoftheboys
    notoneoftheboys
    Thank god someone is posting this information, for too long this has all been hidden and kept secret. Its better than watching my favourite tv show, next instalment please!!!
  • Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

I've just finished watching Day 7. Wow, what an intense few days that has been. Extra special thanks to you C0ntr013r for recording these sessions and making them available so soon after the live event. I, and I'm sure many others, have been able to keep up to date with developments in what has been an unprecedented investigation. I never thought I'd get to see the events of this last few weeks happen, but it's happened, and I'm delighted it has! Thanks again for taking the time and trouble to make these available!!! :)

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

As requested, here is the horrible thing

I put the wreak together, hope it is watchable. (You don't want to see what it looked liked before xD)

Part 1, no 1080p available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XktmAlvvw80&list=PLPQ6KZ-AGhVQbadlzMQN26dvMPzddxlui&index=26

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Thank god someone is posting this information, for too long this has all been hidden and kept secret. Its better than watching my favourite tv show, next instalment please!!!

Day 7 is available, playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPQ6KZ-AGhVQbadlzMQN26dvMPzddxlui

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Awesome...thank you Contro13r!
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Awesome...thank you Contro13r!

You're welcome

Hope it is enjoyable despite the horrible lag and quality...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit