[Day 6 - 4/8]The Royal Commissions investigation of child sexual abuse within Jehovah’s Witnesses. + VIDEO

by C0ntr013r 38 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Flip through the Documents without having to download them here:

Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    If you can't get the bugs worked out of the videos, we still have the transcript. We could get a group together with a camera and re-enact it, Investigation Discovery style. Who wants to play who?
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Heaven: Exactly what do JW elders do to ensure a child is kept safe within their congregation? Spinks is stating they do everything they can including removing the child from the situation. Huh? This is not my understanding at all.

Spinks only said that to look good. The elders that he was instructing in BCG's case did the exact opposite. Those elders, with instruction form the Service Desk (which, according to Spinks, looks after "theorcratical" and "spitirtual" concerns) conselled the abuser to move "back into the family home" in order to receive repentance. The family home had two small girls that the elders already knew had been abused. "Acting on counsel from the Service Desk".

Spink's testimony is in conflict with what the Royal Commission has already been told. Applewhite even gave testimony that the elders have no power or authority to remove a child from a home.

The elders misuse their power to abuse victims of crime and then back off and don't use that power when they should and could - to protect victims. They make victims with their doctrines and enforce the abuse with their policies.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    In a few hours I'm going to run into the quandary of whether to watch Wednesday's live session without having completed Tuesday's afternoon session.

I don't know what to do! Should I phone the branch?
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I am shocked that so far, the commission hasn't questioned anyone over that 2013 letter from the U.S. Branch to all branch service departments outlining the conditions under which a child abuser may be appointed an elder.

Personally I found this to be the most damning of all evidence they gathered.

I'm wondering if the commission isn't "building" towards it. I can't imagine how they will even try to dodge it. . . . .

Find it in wifi bandits above link under "Guidelines for Branch"

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Here is part 5, I might have to record day 7 before I upload day 6 part 1 because it starts in a couple of hours. Regardless, it is coming ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpxfI4neftg&feature=youtu.be

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    In a few hours I'm going to run into the quandary of whether to watch Wednesday's live session without having completed Tuesday's afternoon session.
    I don't know what to do! Should I phone the branch?

You wont have to, it is uploaded ;)

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

The women and non-elders and children all participate in the meetings, and comment freely??? Just you try commenting freely, say what you really think, disagreeing with the WT article, and you will find hauled into the back room faster than you can say Weak Spirituality.

Marina

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Brilliant work and patient effort thank you deeply for recording these videos, you might be interested to know I have current elder friends in Canada and the uk who love to know whats going on but cannot do so openly. I have directed them to this site. The GB has no idea that so many elders question privately only and with trusted friends their policies Thank you.

Very encouraging!

I hope that my uploads might help some to wake up, or at least to protect their children better and reduce abuse victims.

Once the R&F learns about the policies they will be better equipped to protect there children from both pedophiles and elder interrogations.

• Heaven
    Heaven
    Thanks, OC. Conflicting testimonies and statements don't make these guys look good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit