Justice McClellan was annoyed by not being made aware of the authority of Jackson as a GB top dog. Material needed if any one here could ..

by umbertoecho 49 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    jwfacts that was a good list and will be on it's way soon.
  • Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

umbertoecho What was that you said to me, something about the RC being 'a iron fist in a valvet glove'.

Must of been the Irish coffee.

I like your stuff

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Crow, I have the link you sent and have added that one too. Really good this internet isn't it? Maybe the GB should have stayed out of the information HWay after all. They always said it was a sort of demon apostate place to be.

They never dreamed that they were the apostates and it would fly right back at them.

They seem very worried about having their financials looked at...

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    So am I to understand that there is a uniform process set out which applies throughout the world? A. Subject to the fact, of course, that many branches mightn't have a legal department, but they would contact the branch there. But in Australia we do have a legal department. Q. That process, which is applicable throughout the world, is determined by the Governing Body? A. It's a general direction throughout the world, as I understand. Q. Yes, and it's a general direction throughout the world determined by the Governing Body? A. Well, as far as I understand, it's a direction that elders have been given. Q. Yes, but, Mr Toole, you seem to be trying to avoid what I understand to be quite well accepted, which is that it's the Governing Body that determines that direction? A. That's what I understand, yes.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Umber: They seem very worried about having their financials looked at...

Were they ever! The WT lizard almost knocked his chair over standing up to protest the submission of the letter.

He was stuck between a rock and a hard place - he couldn't let the information out, and now, he has brought the court's attention to those parts. Which, of course, will make McClelland scrutinize the document and those parts even closer.

I have a suspicion that their financials don't line up with that audited financial statement they submitted to the Commission to show how broke they are. Which reminds me, umber...another thing that might be fun to track down is some more information on who the auditor was for that statement. A Peter Marshall, I think...something like that. I can't find much about him - he seems like a little fish in a big pond. I wonder if he swims in the JW pond - he certainly is doing business with a bunch of sharks.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Like pulling teeth, to get the truth!!!!
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door

Their bottom line financially would not be contained in the Branch Manual. But all the accounts they filter their money would be.

What they are trying to keep concealed is their vast wealth. I know, I know, so many don't think thats possible. But it is.

• millie210
    millie210
    Which is the height of irony that it should be that way with an Org. that calls itself "the truth".
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette
    Thank you Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free
    That was just the document I was thinking of.
    Has anyone here forwarded it to Mssrs. Stewart and McLennan?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

They seem very worried about having their financials looked at...

Of course they do.

Follow the money, honey!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit