W T S RESPONSE TO "RAND CAM" ALLEGAT...

by BluesBrother 52 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Thanks for the scan. Some people may not be able to see the scan so please copy this following url and add http:// in front of it

www.geocities.com/wtgreed/WTletter.jpg

What a weird way to start the letter with the word "However"

Notice how they say Watchtower Society??? Well last time I checked the list of about the 100 companies that I know of .... none are called "Watchtower Society". The likely one should be ... what is it .... The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.

hawk

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It seems to me that perhaps the first sentence of the first paragraph was removed, just as the name following the greeting was removed.

The final paragraph looks odd too - why is it indented the way it is? I guess Jehovah is inspiring the WTS to write a theocratic version of "The Elements Of Style." It's goofy.

• Gerard
    Gerard

The first sentence was removed as it contained -irrelevant- information that could be used to locate its recipient.

Gerry

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

That's fine, Gerard, I understand the desire for anonymity.

If I were asked my opinion, though, I would say that the document should have been marked in such a way as to make it apparent that sections were removed - one way to do that is by putting a heavy black line through the text rather than by erasing the line completely.

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 29 November 2002 0:59:57

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Thanks to all for the interest shown in this letter.Although I have not been able to call up the link to the scan - Am I alone?

I am sorry if my deletion of the opening two lines caused any confusion . With hindsight Nathan N is right of course, but the text only related to my letter of enquiry to the WTS and had no bearing on their reply.

Where does that leave the issue know? I have not sufficient knowledge of American Company Law so as to comment on the feasability of the reply. But since they are so specific in the denial, I dont see how I can disbelieve it

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    send a portion of any profits realized from the venture to the Watchtower Society as a gift for its worldwide work. Subsequently, circumstances required that rights to ownership and developing the engine be transferred to a holding company not controlled by them

OK.....So the WTS goes, in two sentences, from these two brothers sending a portion of profits to the WTS, to rights of ownership and erroneous title of ownership. Regi must have wonderful counsel. According to the WTS, they not only list a non-stock-holder as a owner of the company, but they fail to catch it and JW apostates must point it out. wow. Vandeberg, either you're a moron, or the WTS is lying.

Blues, believe whatever you want. I'm, in the words of CountryGirl, tired of the nonsense. I also cannot pull up the letter. Thank you blues for your effort. Perhaps you should apply as counsel to the WTS, it appears they are in dire need of good legal help. I mean just imagine Blues, you, who has no legal training, pointing out to a multi-million dollar organization an error! Once again, it is not their over-priced lawyers, but the apostates, that point out the error of their ways. And you find nothing unusual with this Blues? As for the two brothers they mention, were they also not aware that Regi was negotiating with the military? Ahhhh, for how many years? ok....

edited to clarify

Edited by - deddaisy on 30 November 2002 4:57:54

Edited by - deddaisy on 30 November 2002 14:8:3

• zev
    zev

i'll be posting a scan of the letter where it can be seen tonight. latest tommorow morning.

but i do want to make this comment about what i read in it after bluesbrother faxed it to me.

and i just went back, and the most important part of this letter is not in this thread.

i'll scan it and post it...when i read it, i could see the word twisting so clearly.

theocratic warefare me thinks.

lying, by anyone elses standards.

stay tuned.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Grateful thanks to Gerard and Zev for their help in this matter .

Dedaisy,

I do find it VERY unusual, to say the least. The idea that a sizeable group of companies such as Rand Cam / Regi could make such a fundamental error in their stockholder publications, and for this to remain unknown to the WTS for so long, and for the original brothers not to take steps to imediately correct it , - is absolutely remarkable , and that is being polite.

But they are so clear in the denial that I am bound to accept it until someone can disprove it.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

They are NOT clear in their denial! Zev is absolutely right! "Theocratic warfare"! I've seen/heard it tons of times!

Did you steal an apple?

No, I did not steal an apple.

But we saw you stealing apples!

Oh, you asked if I stole *an* apple.

Notice that the letter states "none of the legal corporations used by the Governing Body in caring for Kingdom interests....." The qualifiers are flying!!

• Gerard
    Gerard

Did any of you actualy expected a confesion of their treachery and manipulation? WAKEUP! There is no relationship between donating profits and registered ownership of stocks open for public trading.

As with the UN membership, they were cought in the lie and now throw some more lies:

Edited by - Gerard on 30 November 2002 14:26:20

Edited by - Gerard on 30 November 2002 14:31:51

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit