W T S RESPONSE TO "RAND CAM" ALLEGAT...

by BluesBrother 52 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Derrick
    Derrick

Thank you for setting the record straight!

And what a relief! So many were stumbled by the erroneous belief that the Watchtower Society was financially funding the worldwide preaching work at least in part from revenues from military technologies. I certainly hope the JW news sites give this finding as much press as was given the original error. This goes to show that efforts towards reformation are not as hopeless as some might have thought. Too many are quick to dismiss the strong possibility that good people administering the organization took wrong turns and subsequently were blindsided. Even the best people make wrong choices along the narrow road that leads in the direction of the truth that we all struggle to traverse. They deserve the benefit of doubt as we wish others to give to ourselves when we make stupid mistakes and blunders. Spiritual growth is the long arduous process of making mistakes along the way, quite a different situation from the dark portrait painted by self professed enemies of the Watchtower.

Derrick

• SYN
    SYN

Derrick, "benefit of the doubt" is NOT good enough when LIVES are involved!

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Derrick said:

Too many are quick to dismiss the strong possibility that good people administering the organization took wrong turns and subsequently were blindsided.

Hmmmmmmmm,

Let's see, after Millions of people watched Dateline show how much the Watchtower Pedophile Policy needed to be changed in order to help CHILDREN - Little Girls and Little Boys - God's Most Precious Lambs, and now, 6 months later, and NO POLICY CHANGE and NO APOLOGIES, shows you what kind of people are running the Watchtower Organization.

• Gerard
    Gerard

GermanJW,

Filing SEC documents implies you also file for taxes related to this stocks. I do not believe by a second that owning 50% Rand Cam Corp AND 49% Rand Energy Group AND 45% Regi US Inc could be disregarded by either the SEC or the IRS, even if no net profit was earned.

Their name is all over the SEC filings and yet, ONCE MORE, you are being told that what you saw and read is false and does not exist. If any of you believe the "library card" explanation for being a UN member and "ignorance" justification that they owned these stocks, it does not speak good of your intelect and self respect.

Cheers,

Gerry

Edited by - Gerard on 27 November 2002 10:19:57

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    ***we found that none of the legal corporations used by the Governing Body in caring for the Kingdom interests own stock in Rand Cam Corporation or any associate company involved in developing the diesel engine in question.

I personally am not familiar with the names of the legal corporations used by the GB, but this seems true enough since it is the Wachtower Society itself, not its "legal corporation" which is listed as a owner of Regi. (Unless of course Jehovah is a lawyer and the WTS is deemed a legal corporation.)

I also am not a corporate lawyer but can not imagine a company having such a sloppy business practice as to list a party as an owner on its own SEC Filings simply because one wanted to "donate" some profits. I donate on a regular basis to the Cancer Society, perhaps I should have my husband include them on the deed to our home?

One filing even states that the stock was donated to the WTS with voting proxy retained ! Another overlooked error?!

What is unbelievable is that the WTS would actually put this in writing. Who signed this correspondence Blues? Please take zev up on getting this scanned because it would be proof that those behind the WTS curtain are not only hypocrites, but liars as well.

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

bluesbrother/Zev,

If you have the time, it would be great to see that documented evidence.

many thanks and well done

KT

• Gerard
    Gerard
    "But according to the Society's explanation - which sounds sensible to me - they have had no shares at all."

The two snipers recently arrested were found to have a rifle in their possesion which was soon proven to be the murder weapon. Are you saying that under the massive evidence, the two snipers should be sent free just because they said "it was not theirs" and "they did not do it"?

Similarly with the Rand Cam/ REGI stocks, the SEC filings are OFFICIAL and explicit. But of course the WT will deny it! The WT was caught with their pants down...and denial was expected; that's why in Mexico they are called The Apostles of Denial. It is up to its members and ex-members to hold them responsible for their decades-long lies and spiritual abuse.

Gerry

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

<sighs>

Does it really *matter*? I have presented my pioneer Mother with *all* this evidence, including evidence of the UN involvement.. and she just says "People all try to twist the truth." "If they spent more time trying to preach the truth, then they would have less time to tell lies. She is in the most ultimate denial. Why bother? I am so tired with that nonsense.. by bother.

Country girl

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    She is in the most ultimate denial. Why bother? I am so tired with that nonsense

Country Girl, I think most of us feel that way after awhile. You've provided her with info, that's all you can do. What our families choose to do with damaging information regarding the WTS is ultimately their decision. No matter if they choose to look into it further, or refuse to even process it, they deserve to at least have it.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Here is a scan of the WT's reply sent to BluesBrother:

geocities. com/wtgreed/WTletter.jpg

Edited by - Gerard on 29 November 2002 9:46:20

Edited by - Gerard on 29 November 2002 9:47:20

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit