The Brits do IT more!

by BadJerry 42 Replies latest social relationships

• mouthy
    mouthy

Valis Could you please tell me what old age home your referring to ??? I would like to enroll -send me the info ---address,e-mail, fax, whatever Hurry I am aging by the minit, Want to reclaim some of those days....

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Naw Back2 you young guys just don't get it. It takes an old fart, you know sort of like Farkel or me to finally come to a full appreciation of what is really very good sex. When one gets that kind of good sex, it takes several days for the glorious feelings of well being and all to wear off.

Besides we are trying to best the Brits here. Get on the band wagon Kid.

Outoftheorg

• Solace
    Solace

Out,

I think you may have a point. (no pun intended)

Its not the quantity its the quality.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    "While America is out protecting the world from the axis of evil, Europe is home gettin some."

Oh crap....

*scratches head*

*plays with hair*

Uhm, can't think of any witty response to that one. But I disagree!

*goes away, to get me some*

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    Its not the quantity its the quality.

A phrase invariably employed by those who don't have both. *points nose in air and sniffs*

Expatbrit

• back2dafront
    back2dafront
    "While America is out protecting the world from the axis of evil, Europe is home gettin some."

Viv, this was a joke too! hahaaha

I think Farkel took the bait though cuz he didn't respond. :-P

Maybe the most accurate thing to say would be, "While America is out picking fights, getting rich and taking over the world, Europe is home thinking of new positions to do it in."

I say make your money in America and then MOVE TO EUROPE !!!

:-)

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Robyn, my American Girlfriend, thats a grand idea!

Sweetest Viv, I only have one thing to say:

Love,

Robyn

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well I dont claim to be an expert but I have read a book or two on sociology and it is true that work and money not only can be used to replace sex but are more of a measure of success than sex was to our primate ancestors. Well at least, thats my excuse.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Out:

How friggin ridiculous my hubby is great in bed that is why we have sex that often how can you have a healthy loving relationship showing your love for each other a few times a month. I have raised two children worked had hobbies and now I'm in college but you know each night I make love to my husband. Of course, my husband is multiorgasmic and so am I you know why we practice alot LOL Also we don't stick to the missionary position

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

HELLO Sheila.

I am so glad to hear that you and hubby are multi orgasmic. Good for you. My moto is, if you can get it, get it any way you can as often as you can. OR if you can get it right, often is not necessary. At least that works for me.

Hey why does your signature quote read," SHE LOVED EVERYTHING SHE LOVED, JUST A LITTLE TOO MUCH?"

Is this a little line you forgot?

Outoftheorg

Edited by - outoftheorg on 15 December 2002 21:35:43

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit