by BadJerry 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Englishman, you're really a crack up!

• Englishman
  • back2dafront
    back2dafront

it was a joke, farkel.

i meant to say "While America is out protecting the world from the axis of evil, Europe is home gettin some."

:-P

LOL

• Farkel
    Farkel

Eman,

: Once upon a long time I found myself in a bar in San Diego [corner of 4th and Greens] and asked for a beer.

There's no street called "Greens" anywhere in San Diego County. There are several "Greene" streets in the County, but none in San Diego. And along 4th Avenue (which is mostly downtown and ends at Washington street) there is no intersecting street that even remotely resembles the word "Green" or anything like it.

Your memory is failing you in your codgerism, old boy!

Farkel

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Your memory is failing you in your codgerism, old boy!

I thought you might enjoy the link, I recalled your references to San Diego. Interestingly, I just typed "we saved your asses" into Google, and apparently, that particular phrase has been used once or twice before.

Which absolutely astonished me.

Englishman.

• Solace
    Solace

Sheila & Val,

I have been married 13 years and we probably do "IT" no more than a few times a month. Hmmm, maybe its our jobs? My hobbies? His hobbies? The kids? The house? Our busy life? Am I making excuses? Its not that we dont enjoy it, I guess we just arent quite that active, if you know what I mean...

(Heaven of the suddenly feeling unworthy of posting on this thread class)

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Actually Heaven, this shows that you are in Heaven . Pun is intended.

It's like this. If sex is not so good one does it many times to finally be satisfied.

If it is good, I mean very good, it is not required so often to be fully satisfied.

I think we nixed the Brits and Europe with this explanation. Don't you?

Outoftheorg

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

outoftheorg, the better it is, the more you want!!! People that haven't found the right partner and thus don't enjoy sex that much don't do it as often cuz it's not all it's painted up to be.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Only 138 times a year?

Methinks I am living in the wrong country!!!

~Aztec

• hippikon
    hippikon

Once a King always a King but Once a Knight is enough

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit