The Brits do IT more!

by BadJerry 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Lets get one thing clear now. The Britons did NOT win the overal average!

LONDON (Reuters) - Britons have sex more often than Americans and Spaniards, but are outdone between the sheets by the French, Dutch, Danes and Canadians, a survey by condom manufacturer Durex found Monday.
    Just for the record. We Dutch, have more sex than Americans and Britons. Hehe.
  • Robdar
    Robdar

Just for the record. We Dutch, have more sex than Americans and Britons. Hehe.

Viv,

Since that is the case, why don't some of the Dutch come to America to have sex with us? We need hot lovers from Europe to help us even the score.

Robyn

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Robyn, my American Girlfriend, thats a grand idea!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    outdone between the sheets by the French, Dutch, Danes and Canadians

Is this why everyone in Holland seems to spend so much time indoors? And there I was thinking it was the weather!

Cheers, Ozzie

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Geesh Only three times a week no wonder we fought for our freedom LOL

So in retrospect the British really aren't coming...at least as often.

Hmm Married 19 years I don't think we have ever done it LESS than 5 times a week (not counting if we do it more in one day)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

"Ah, I remember the days when..."

Oops, did I say that aloud?

• Englishman
    Englishman

At least we are keeping our end up.

Englishman.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Ran across this tidbit of info...that's like three times a week...oh my! Now this type of information could start a flame war!

Considering the weather the Brits must endure, it's a wonder there are not several billion of them by now.

Well, there probably was a billion of them, but the food they eat killed most of them. Yep. That's it!

Farkel

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

*daydreams about trip to Amsterdam* I swear...the attitude towards sex out there is like night and day compared to here. Tons of beautiful people, tons of sex. I think the Garden of Eden was in the Netherlands!

See - while America is out buying guns, going to McDonald's and working 12 hour days to afford to live in a gated community, Europe's home gettin' some.

:-P

• Farkel
    Farkel

: See - while America is out buying guns, going to McDonald's and working 12 hour days to afford to live in a gated community, Europe's home gettin' some.

Um, did you forget we saved Europe's ass TWICE and we're about to save the Iraqis from the biggest asshole in that country?

America is the worst Country in the world. (Except for all the rest.)

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 15 December 2002 12:33:36

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit