The Brits do IT more!

by BadJerry 42 Replies latest social relationships

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

Ran across this tidbit of info...that's like three times a week...oh my! Now this type of information could start a flame war!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=573&ncid=573&e=10&u=/nm/20021125/od_nm/life_britain_sex_dc

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Three times a week? Maybe in an old folks home...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Thrice A Day Keeps The Doctor Away" class

• Simon
    Simon

So who's letting the side down and dragging our average lower? I'm not sure if I can keep up this 3 times a night 7 days a week for much longer ...

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Simon,

We're talking about sex, not how many times you have to delete posts! LOL!

Spanner

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I'm not sure if I can keep up this 3 times a night 7 days a week for much longer ...

Good Heavens, Simon!

• Matty
    Matty

When I saw "The Brits do IT more!" I thought it was something to do with Information Technology! How sad that my mind works that way!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Spanner, LOLol.

Matty, I couldn't agree more

• Matty
    Matty

There should be a more acurate breakdown of English, Scottish and Welsh, not just British. One of them is probably dragging the figure down, I wonder which?

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Actually it's not any of the current inhabitants of Britain dragging the average down, the figures just plummeted when I emigrated, that's all.

Expatbrit

• troucul
    troucul

If that statistic includes how many times a person has sex with his/her hand, then I would believe it. Otherwise, I don't buy it.

I could not see Britons winning the overall average. After all, who would want to kiss someone with snaggleteeth?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit