The Trinity

by meadow77 740 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Herk said:

"God the Son ADDED Human Nature to His Nature of God, and came to Earth."

That is not taught in the Bible. It is a teaching invented by imperfect and fallible men. Before accepting it, any truthseeker should test it with the Bible. A thorough analysis of the Bible will clearly show that it nowhere contains expressions or concepts like "God the Son" or "human nature of God."

You're on to us Herk, you found out the Trinitarian secret -- We added the following Verses to the Scriptures to deceive billions!

John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14: And the Word was made Flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the Only-Begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Philippians 2:5: Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    Philippians 2:6: Who, being in the Form of God, did not think that it was robbery to be equal with God:
    Philippians 2:7: But emptied Himself, and took upon Himself the Form of a Servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
    Philippians 2:8: And being found in fashion as a Man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient to death, even the death of the Cross.

Colossians 2:8: See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ.
    Colossians 2:9: For in Him all the Fullness of Deity [Nature of God] dwells in Bodily Form

You've found out the TRUTH! Those Verses aren't really in the Bible!

Herk said:

"God the Son's HUMAN NATURE DIED -- God the Son's Nature of God NEVER went out-of-existence."

Such a statement makes a mockery of Christ's agony and death. It leads to the devil-inspired conclusion that Christ did not really suffer and die, that it was all a big show. There isn't the slightest suggestion of this false theory anywhere in prophecies or in the narratives concerning the Messiah. So what grounds would any lover of truth have for believing it?

You don't understand what I said or what I believe, although I admit I didn't elaborate.

Christ was and is 100% Man and 100% God at the SAME TIME.

Christ absolutely DID suffer horrible agonizing excruciating pain and death on the Cross.

However, I believe that Christ (as a Spirit - In His Nature of God) went to be with the Father after He died.

Then on the third day, He took back His Human Nature and Body.

Jesus said that He had the POWER to take back His own Human Life!

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

SwedishChef said:

Do you pray to Jesus and then pray to the Father?

Sometimes I pray to both at the same time.

Most of the time, I pray to Jesus several times a day and I pray to the Father several times a day.

Sometimes I also pray to the Holy Spirit.

I love talking to God, and sharing everything with Him, even though He already knows everything.

Here is an important question for people who don't believe that Jesus is Almighty God (like Herk):

If you knew you were about to be murdered, and you had a vision of the Father and the Son in Heaven, and you were full of the Holy Spirit, who would you pray to - The Father or the Son?

Who did Stephen pray to in that same circumstance?

Acts 7:55: But being full of the Holy Spirit, he gazed intently into Heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God;
    Acts 7:56: and he said, "Behold, I see the Heavens opened up and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God."
    Acts 7:57: But they cried out with a loud voice, and covered their ears and rushed at him with one impulse.
    Acts 7:58: When they had driven him out of the city, they began stoning him; and the witnesses laid aside their robes at the feet of a young man named Saul.
    Acts 7:59: They went on stoning Stephen as he called on the Lord and said, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit!"
    Acts 7:60: Then falling on his knees, he cried out with a loud voice, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them!" Having said this, he fell asleep [in death].

So, if Herk's beliefs are correct, then it means that Stephen, being full of the Holy Spirit, after seeing a vision of The Father and The Son, chose to pray to the Son who is NOT Almighty God!

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 8 December 2002 0:33:32

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    God dwells in the person who confesses that Jesus is the Son of God.

Twist and translate all the scriptures anyway you wish, the one that you cannot accept or refute or explain away is crystal clear;

John 17:3. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. (KJV)

If Jesus says another is the only true God, I believe him. Too bad you don't.

I challenge you to show me any translation that does not have Jesus saying those words at John 17:3.

Link that with all the other mentions Jesus made of the Father being greater, teaching him new things, handing all authority to him and such, and all your other varied scriptures pale.

Take off your blinders and accept Jesus at *his* word, not Platos. Then, learn and practice the love Jesus spoke of, you might find yourself a much more likeable person.

Lew W

• herk
    herk

42 REASONS WHY WE KNOW A TRINITARIAN
    IS DELIBERATELY LYING WHEN HE SAYS THAT
    HE DISCOVERED THE TRINITY ALL BY HIMSELF

1. He is aware that the Trinity means 1+1+1=1, but his own common sense tells him that such arithmetic indicates ignorance.
    2. His own common sense tells him that three persons called God are equal to 3 Gods.
    3. Common sense tells him that a man with two natures would have to be similar to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, with each nature unaware of the mind of the other, meaning that each nature functioned as a separate person. That amounts to making the Trinity into a foursome.
    4. He is aware that Christ said his Father is greater than he is and greater than all.
    5. He is aware that Christ is the Son of God and that the expression God the Son does not appear in the Bible.
    6. He is aware that the demons identified Christ, not as God, but as God's Son.
    7. He is aware that Christ was begotten and hence must have had a beginning.
    8. He is aware that a son cannot be as old as his father, yet the Trinity says God and Son are equal in existence.
    9. He is aware that the apostle Paul taught that the Father alone is God and that the Father is the God of Christ.
    10. He is aware that Christ said that the God he worships is his Father.
    11. He is aware that God is the Head of Christ, according to the apostle Paul.
    12. He is aware that Christ is the Mediator between God and men.
    13. He is aware that it is idolatry to believe that more than one person is God.
    14. He is aware that the Bible nowhere mentions God the Son or God the Holy Spirit, though it does mention God the Father.
    15. He is aware that Jesus is the way to God and therefore could not be God himself.
    16. He is aware that Christ was sent by God and that Christ never sends God anywhere.
    17. He is aware that God alone sits upon his universal throne while Jesus sits at God's right hand and therefore could not be God himself.
    18. He is aware that Christ does not know what the Father knows about the time of Christ's return.
    19. He is aware that no one has seen God or can see him, yet men have seen Christ.
    20. He is aware that Christ is the image of God and therefore could not be the God whom he reflects.
    21. He is aware that Christ came to teach his Father's doctrine and not his own.
    22. He is aware that Christ is under God's authority and that God is under the authority of no one.
    23. He is aware that Christ belongs to God and therefore could not be the same as the God who is his owner.
    24. He is aware that Christ was given all things by God and that no one can give the Father anything since he owns all things.
    25. He is aware that whatever power Christ has was given to him by God.
    26. He is aware that God cannot die, yet Christ did die.
    27. He is aware that Christ said his Father is Lord of heaven and earth.
    28. He is aware that God appointed Christ a Kingdom but that Christ cannot appoint God to anything.
    29. He is aware that Christ came in his Father's name and not in his own name (which he could have done if he was equal with the Father).
    30. He is aware that God promised to raise up a prophet like Moses, not someone who would be co-equal with God.
    31. He is aware that God gave revelations to Jesus, something that Jesus cannot give to God who knows all things.
    32. He is aware that Jesus is his Father's servant and yet the Father is servant to no master.
    33. He is aware that Jesus got down on his knees and prayed to his Father and that the Father prays to no one.
    34. He is aware that Christ called the temple the house of his Father and not his own house.
    35. He is aware that the Bible says all good things come from the Father.
    36. He is aware that the Holy Spirit descended upon Christ but never upon his Father who is the giver of the Spirit.
    37. He is aware that the Father alone will restore Israel.
    38. He is aware that Jesus said he came forth from God who is the Father.
    39. He is aware that Trinitarians themselves teach that their doctrine is an unexplainable mystery, and he knows that what cannot be easily explained cannot be easily discovered without assistance from others.
    40. He is aware that Jesus was tempted with evil but God cannot be tempted with evil.
    41. He is aware that God knows all things but that Jesus learned and grew in wisdom.
    42. He is aware that while Jesus said he and his Father are one, he also prayed that his disciples would be one in the same way with him and his Father.

Herk

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

This is a question for DakotaRed and Herk,

Why did the Disciple Stephen when he was being stoned to death choose NOT to pray to the ONLY TRUE GOD?

He had just seen a vision of the FATHER and the SON -- Why did Stephen pray to the INFERIOR Son who is NOT the Only True God?

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 8 December 2002 0:51:47

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Cos he was to busy being PELTED with ROCKS....LOL

knock this off now children

• herk
  • UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Another question for Herk:

Does the husband, who is the head of the wife, have a better nature than his wife?

In other words are men born with a different and better nature than women?

Does the Father, who is Head of the Son, have a better nature than the Son?

• herk
  • UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Herk, with your last cartoon, you just CONDEMNED Stephen, a Disciple of Jesus who was filled with the Holy Spirit, and YOU JUST LIED, or you have never read these Verses (even though I posted them a few times already):

Acts 7:55: But being full of the Holy Spirit, he gazed intently into Heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God;
    Acts 7:56: and he said, "Behold, I see the Heavens opened up and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God."
    Acts 7:57: But they cried out with a loud voice, and covered their ears and rushed at him with one impulse.
    Acts 7:58: When they had driven him out of the city, they began stoning him; and the witnesses laid aside their robes at the feet of a young man named Saul.
    Acts 7:59: They went on stoning Stephen as he called on the Lord and said, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit!"
    Acts 7:60: Then falling on his knees, he cried out with a loud voice, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them!" Having said this, he fell asleep [in death].

Now I ask, Who is the false teacher - Herk or Stephen?

There really is no way for you to get out of that last cartoon -- in your efforts to condemn and judge trinitarians, you CONDEMNED AND JUDGED Stephen as being a false teacher!

I hope you are happy with yourself!

So, is Stephen burning in Hell where the rest of us trinitarians are going?

Who will you not condemn and judge?

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 8 December 2002 2:28:31

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 8 December 2002 2:30:20

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit