Life is good, good, GOOD!

by onacruse 22 Replies latest social relationships

• ugg
    ugg

so many wonderful changes......APPLAUSE!!! APPLAUSE"

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    DON'T WOMEN EVER THROW ANYTHING AWAY???!!!

Just wait until you guys have been together a few years! My wife and I are in continual and endless negotiations about what to keep. That's okay though, it just adds flavor to the relationship. I'm so glad for both of you; both of you deserve all the happiness you can find.

HIGH FIVE!!!

• LB
    LB

When my wife and I married almost 28 years ago she moved in with boxes and boxes of stuff. We've lived at 3 different addresses in those 28 years. Many of those boxes have never been opened in the past 28 years yet sit there stacked up like so much cordwood.

Yet they must be valuable, whatever might be in there.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Hey Craig, I think you're right, women never throw anything away. My ex and I separated last March and although she said she took all of her stuff, I'm still finding things hidden around the house.

I'm envious, buddy. You got a real jewel.

Hey! Does she have a sister?

You two are an awesome couple and a true Love Story.

Lew W

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

(((Craig and Katie)))

You two are a fairy tale romance come true.

I can relate to both of you so well, as I had a fairly tale romance as well....in my case, the fairy tale ended. So I am glad the folks here can see one that will not end.

Your love for each other seems as intense as the one Windrider and I once shared. I remember the feeling when I moved in with her.

I am so happy for you both. My heart glows when I read your posts. You give hope to the rest of us, especially me.

Richard, who believes that fairy tales sometimes come true

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((((((((((((((Craig & Katie))))))))))))))))

I have had so much fun with the two of you in the chat room and have really enjoyed watching your relationship blossom!!

And Craig- I'm with "myself" on this one- who do you guys go to when you need something- the packrat women!!!!

So happy for the two of you!!!!!!

XW- of the "Packrat" class

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Oh please girls you have to back me up on this one.....Craig doesn't think any other Mom's out there actually keep their babies "firsts" you know the first outfit, clipings from their hair, cute "special" school papers and art work. I have mannaged to condence momento's from 5 kids down to two boxes........we won't talk about the box of toys for when the grandkids come visit, ok two boxes of toys, but hopefully Craig won't read this,he,heee

Katie (holding a candle, I am a packrataholic.........sigh)

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I have a massive box that contains all my reportcards, even the kindergarten ones, most of my ugly art projects, and ribbions and the like.

My mom kept a scrapbook for each of her kids.

Hell I still have all my Barbies and horses packed in a box in the garage, along with another box just for stuffed animals. (Ralph--my favorite stuffed animal still gets to sleep on my bed tho--poor Ralph is kind of falling apart) I too am a pack rat. I get rid of lots of it when I move. But never all of it. It's very sad.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LOL Katie

Yep, I'm right there with ya. I also have a box of stuff from each of her school years- I'm sure it will be condensed down later on in life but there was so much I wanted to save. I still have the playhouse and many other toys she had when she was younger too.

And, just about a month ago, my own mother gave me a dress and a pair of little shoes that I wore as a baby!!!!

2 boxes for 5 kids???? WOW- you are doing good!!!!!!!!

XW

• onacruse
    onacruse

I AM TAKING NOTES...

and will not forget those who encourage Katie in her profligacy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit