Life is good, good, GOOD!

by onacruse 22 Replies latest social relationships

• onacruse
    onacruse

Getting all settled in here...sort of Katie's been here for 3 weeks now, and she says that most of the boxes are unpacked (why won't she let me look into the closets?).

DON'T WOMEN EVER THROW ANYTHING AWAY???!!! roflmao

Life is good, good, very good indeed.

Better than I ever thought it would be.

And thanks to you all for being here with us, to share these wonderful times.

You KNOW what it means to us to have you as friends.

Craig (of the happy romantic class)

• Robdar
    Robdar

((((((((((Craig & Katie))))))))))))

Wishing you all the best in your new life together.

Love,

Robyn

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

((((((((((((((((( Craig and Katie))))))))))))))))

It has been our pleasure to watch the love bloom between you two and to be able to watch from afar the balloon ride, the proposal and all. We all waiting around , waiting for Katie to get to your house safe and sound Craig, and were relieved when she got there.
    So thank you for letting us share your happiness,,,,,,,,,, it has brought alot of hope to many out there still searching for their soulmates, and makes those of us who have theirs ,,,,more grateful to be so lucky.

Yes,,,,,,,,life is good, real good.

• onacruse
    onacruse

((Robyn))((Dede))

One thing about all the "stuff" Katie brought to our home...lots and lots of pics of her family (3 sons, 2 daughters). I've NEVER had an extended family to speak of, and it's been 25 years since I've even seen my folks' 35mm slides. I "met" my paternal grandmother when I was 2, and met my Dad's sister 15 years ago when she moved to Portland (suffering from cancer, and died). My younger brother died 20 years ago (also from cancer), and my youngest brother's fam are all active dubs. Other than that, I've never even talked to any of my nephews, nieces, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. Never been all that close to my Dad, though Mom has always been there for me (bless them both).

It's a totally new dimension of life for me to have such familial connections. One of the reasons that life is GOOD!

Craig

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I'm so happy for you. Here's a for you both.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

e~x~h~a~l~i~n~g~~~~~ahhhhhhhYES!!! Life is GOOD!!

(((((((((((((((((Thank you Craig for making my life so wonderful)))))))))))))))

I love you!

Katie

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Onacruse and Bikerchic, I'm tearing up with happiness for you both. (Jeeze, I am so sentimental when it comes to love).

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

WOW, why do I get such warm fuzzy feelings when I read this thread???

Ain't luv grand in all its variety!

I'm so glad you two have found each other and are beginning to share the families you are blending together. (well, it maybe more one sided, but hey, that's life)

ENJOY you two.

j2bf

• myself
    myself

(((((Craig & Katie))))) I am so happy for you two! Craig, we may save everything, but who do you guys come running to when you need something?Myself of the girlscout always be prepared class.

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOL @ myself...I was WONDERING when one of you women would step up to the plate and admit to being packrats!

Craig (of "this former bachelor needs packrat Katie" class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit