by onacruse 22 Replies latest social relationships

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

I ain't scared of you!!!!!

Go Katie Go!!!!!

XW- of the "ona thwacker" class

• Princess
    Princess

I save all the firsts too Katie. So does Mulan. I have a dress that Mulan wore as a baby, I wore it and my daughter wore it too. We have pictures of all of us wearing the sweet little dress. (um, not the same picture, three pictures, slight time lapse between) My daughter brought it to me a few months ago and proclaimed she didn't want this "baby" dress in her room. I gladly put it in my own closet.

However, I am not a packrat. I happily toss stuff into giant plastic bags and set them out for the blind or whoever is willing to back up my driveway and cart them off. Steve is a totally different story. All my happy sorting (throwing away) is done while he is at work and I won't let him look in the bags.

Crap sure does pile up though.

Congrats to you both. I love reading your updates and it's great to hear all is going so well. Where does the bike get to live Katie? Still planning on riding the STP with us all? You are a bit closer to the finish line, no need to rent a bike eh?

Rachel

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

LOL.....he doesn't scare me either XW! Besides I really think he likes all my "stuff", well most of it anyway. I keep him doing what he likes to do ORGANIZING.......he is the best organizer I have ever met!

Joanna you are a girl after my own heart! I wish I had some of my things from when I was young and mostly my stuffed animals I had some favorites that I had to sleep with, ahhh well guess Craig wouldn't like them, lol.

Princess, yes on the bike ride! Craig and I have been talking about it and I would really love to do it, gotta get back on my bike and do some serious training, wow the thought of training for a long bike ride makes me smile! It's been too long off the bike for me. LOL my bike is in our bedroom, one of the things I think Craig is still trying to find the right place for......over my dead body! Lets keep in touch ok!

Katie (of the still sorting class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit