Christmas gift ideas??? Help???

by Mulan 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

What about a subscription to the Watchtower and Awake?

Just kidding..........I would get them some outfits at a trendy store, or a gift certificate for the same.

• LB
    LB

When my niece's daughter turned 13 I purchased her a slut kit consisting of tons of makeup. My niece had an attitude about it. Go figure.

Music CD's are always a good gift.

• Valis
    Valis

How about electronic organizers, or one of the less expensive digital cameras?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Every girl loves clothes. Hip Hugger Jeans from Express with the sand colored dress looking top with one of their all too cool belts that they have. Express is a great store. Forever 21, Reference. The big belts that tie on the side are so popular right now and so cute that is a must have.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Edited by - Scarlet on 22 November 2002 23:14:23

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Mulan, something that my sister gave her daughter that was really nice, I thought, was a silver charm bracelet with one charm on it. Everytime she has a birthday or a special occasion, she will add a charm to it. When she graduated from high school, I bought her a charm to add to it. She's a junior in college now and it's full of pretty charms and they all hold a special meaning with a different memory in each of them.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Well my two thoughts were already taken by other posters, but I shall say them again so you know where my votes are...

Nice jewlery, like a ring, braclet, necklace, (something simple and elegant for such beautiful grand daughters)

Or digital cameras are a good idea.

How much are they into technology? How about those niffty i-pod things? Frankly it's on my wish list...

Edited by - joannadandy on 22 November 2002 18:27:24

• Jade
    Jade

Mulan,

Silver bracelet and charms from James Avery Craftsman are so cool. I have one and my family and friends add to it every year for special occasions.

Jade

• Shakita
    Shakita

I just thought of another...

My kids are into videos,dvd's, and games rented from Blockbuster Video. They have gift certificates in different denominations. That way they can go and rent any video or game they want. Or they have ones you can buy there, too.

Mrs. Shakita

• gold_morning
    gold_morning

How about the "Left Behind " series of books and the matching video tapes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit