Christmas gift ideas??? Help???

by Mulan 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have two teenage grand daughters, 14 and 17. They are both very beautiful (not just saying that) and the younger one is extremely popular in school, and has dark hair and blue eyes. The older one is tall, long blonde hair, blue eyes, and works at an espresso stand, and is a Junior in High School. Both are very trendy girls.

I would like to buy them something tangible this year, instead of gift card. Their mother is a hair stylist and nail artist, so anything in those lines is not reasonable to purchase as a gift. They have a vast array of those kinds of items, and can buy them at cost at beauty supply houses.

(they are devout Christians, and I bought the older girl a cross for her birthday in October, and gave her money too)

Any ideas?

Edited by - mulan on 22 November 2002 14:41:50

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

This link might help. It gave me some wonderful ideas for the whole family.

http://presentpicker.com/ppp/quick/homeprep.html?&opt_interest=12&opt_occasion=83&opt_personality=172

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I suggest you send them an autographed picture of me.

• Celia
    Celia

Not easy... a CD of their favorite singer, like Eminem I love Eminem... A subscription to a teenage magazine, like Seventeen... Gift certificate to their favorite restaurant (McDonald)

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

How about that Harry Potter broom thingy - I hear its the "rage" in good ol' England??????????????

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hi Mulan....again......

When I was a teenager, I loved jewelry of all kinds. How about a nice ring or bracelet? If all else fails, just give them the gift certificate. It is the thought that counts!

Mrs Shakita

• Independent
    Independent

Clothes. Teenage girls love CLOTHES. Give them a gift-certificate to some trendy boutique in your area. They'll love.

• metatron
    metatron

Fruit of the month club! You know, the perfect-wrapped in foil stuff?

At first, they think it's goofy
    After a while, they eagerly look forward to it, each month.

metatron

• Francois
    Francois

I gave my daughter, the cheese hound, a cheese of the month shipped direct from gay Paree. Found 'em on the Net. It's a thrill every month when a new and exotic cheese shows up air express direct from Paris.

NOTE: You might want to tell the Frommagier not to send any of that real, genuine, French Muenster. It smells just exactly like a baby diaper looks. I think my daughter buried hers in the back yard.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

How about some art? :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit