Satan...Why wasn't he destroyed right AWAY??

by pomegranate 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ianao
    ianao
    That is not the god I love. The description above is Satan.
    I do not love that god. The cause of death is Satan. Life begets life, death begets death.

Your rationale is off balance. Perhaps you should re-read some of the OT again, as the God depicted in those pages commanded much killing.

PS. The one who gives life can take away life. If he takes a life away, the removal of such will be fully justified.

I thought you just said that the God that you love does not kill. Also, since your children (if you have any) come from the loins of you and your spouse/mate, I hope you don't use this same reasoning with them, as I would hate to see you in jail for murder.

Enjoy your illusions pomegranate, it sounds like you need them.

• ianao
    ianao

BTW, nogs:

I hereby apologize for so rudely butting into your argument.

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

why? pomegranate is nothing but a stooopid little man...
    his life story is nothing to be proud of...
    he is a slave to corruption...
    he waits for God...
    with faith...
    and...
    h
    o
    p
    e

pomegrante's choice of words to people sometimes make a fool of him...

regards,
    pomegranate the fool.

• ianao
    ianao

pomegranate:

How about pomegranate, the human like all the rest of us.

we love you.

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

PS. How about God can kill what is bad?

• nogs
    nogs

Thanks Ianao,

You know that is the first time you have kinda agreed with me but I think this has got out of hand. Pom, you just need to understand that not every one see's things they way that you do, ppl don't see the things the way I do but that is where wars come from, small disagreements, proof that where there is a free will there will always be disagreement. Our own lives show that not many are willing to compromise. I'm sure that your faith is real and I'm sure that you have posted because you genuinely want to tell me about this great thing you know, the insight you know. Thats what JW's and mormons do the knock on ppl's doors to tell them the good news that they feel, sometimes they get a respnose sometimes they don't but do they ever think that the other person is right to believe what they believe???? no after the door is closed the JW's esp. say that the householder is misguided, they never think that they are misguided. I do respect what you believe and hope that you will post your story on the forum, my story is on the forum in the depression thread. Post it and let me understand!!!

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

can't find the one your talking about.....which forum and thread title?

• nogs
    nogs

Mental health & depression forum,

The thread called, "depression and why JW's don't reconize it" You have to show all topics as it was posted about a month ago, 24rd March 2001. Theres a little box on the front page that says show all topics from 2 days ago, you have to click it to say, show all topics, alright??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit