I sent this to Angus Stewart this morning (Easter Standard Time)

by Viviane 49 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

I did leave out the part about him being so hot during the proceedings it made me want to high five his private bits with mine, though.

Take a number and get in line. ;)

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack
    If he responds positively (about the scotch) I don't think you will have a hard time getting the funds to buy him a case of his favorite single malt from the crowd here. Count me in. Today was simply amazing..
  • FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

I would be happy to contribute to the Stewart/single malt fund.

• DJS
    DJS

Viv and Team

Following your excellent example(s), I sent at email to Mr. Stewart echoing my gratitude to his and his country's diligence in trying to protect those least capable of protecting themselves and who were so miserably failed by the Dark Lords and their henchmen. And not I didn't use the words Dark Lords or Henchmen. It was professional. See, I can be nice.

• done4good
    done4good

Nice work, Viv!

This is precisely the kind of thing that can be done in the information age, and has huge implications on speeding the effects of social evolution. Again, great work!

d4g

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Thanks!
  • FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006
    I also sent Mr. Stewart an email of gratitude. I also gave him a brief synopsis of how I was abused by an elder and how I was treated by the JC here in the US. I wanted him to know that it is a global issue in the JW culture and while he can do nothing for me personally, by being the voice of the victims in AU he is a hero.
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    Yeah Stewart is baller as fuck and knows JW rules and 'rules' better than any elder I've come across.
  • Heaven
    Heaven
    Viv, way to go! I just sent a thank you to him as well. Gotta logoff now and get some shut eye. Work tomorrow.
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Please take a time out to read Angus Stewart's CV - http://www.newchambers.com.au/barrister/angus-stewart/

He is a Rhodes Scholar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit